Most Americans Expect Another Trump Assassination Attempt Before Election

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

25 Sep 2024 ~~ By Jason Walsh

The majority of Americans are bracing themselves for a third assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump before the November U.S. presidential election, according to a new survey.
Rasmussen Reports found that 65% of Americans expect another Trump assassination attempt.
~Snip~
“This is a symptom of the moral rot and bankruptcy of today’s Democrat Party and the Propaganda Media.’
Meanwhile, high-profile political figures, including Matt Gaetz, are warning that “assassination teams” have been mobilized to target Trump ahead of the election following revelations from Secret Service whistleblowers that Routh knew about security vulnerabilities.
Gaetz told Real America’s Voice he received some disturbing news on the assassination attempt.

Commentary:
The Democrat Neo-Marxist planning as follows:
  • Plan A -- Suing Trump from running. That failed.
  • Plan B -- keeping Trump off the ballot. That failed.
  • Plan C -- “Lawfare” with Democrats using the same legal philosophy of Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, head of the NKVD under Stalin “Show me the man and I will find the crime.” This has pumped Trump poll numbers and fund raising to record levels.
  • Plan D -- Multiple assassination attempts of Trump after the democrats try to strip him of his Secret Service Protection. I guess Biden could not wait for that. What Joe did instead was to direct USSS Director Kim Cheatle to turn down repeated requests for a larger security footprint around President Trump. She acquiesced despite knowing the threat level is catastrophic against Trump. Her boss has told her many times that Trump is a threat to the country.
You have to wonder if it will be a false-flag operation by the "Deep State" intended to frame Iran so they can exterminate Trump and initiate another of their beloved wars.
Will this be a successful "Seven Days in May" scenario in real life?
The question is, if Democrat Neo-Marxists succeed in their plans to assassinate Trump, will Americans react violently against the regime?

25 Sep 2024 ~~ By Jason Walsh

The majority of Americans are bracing themselves for a third assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump before the November U.S. presidential election, according to a new survey.
Rasmussen Reports found that 65% of Americans expect another Trump assassination attempt.
~Snip~
“This is a symptom of the moral rot and bankruptcy of today’s Democrat Party and the Propaganda Media.’
Meanwhile, high-profile political figures, including Matt Gaetz, are warning that “assassination teams” have been mobilized to target Trump ahead of the election following revelations from Secret Service whistleblowers that Routh knew about security vulnerabilities.
Gaetz told Real America’s Voice he received some disturbing news on the assassination attempt.

Commentary:
The Democrat Neo-Marxist planning as follows:
  • Plan A -- Suing Trump from running. That failed.
  • Plan B -- keeping Trump off the ballot. That failed.
  • Plan C -- “Lawfare” with Democrats using the same legal philosophy of Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, head of the NKVD under Stalin “Show me the man and I will find the crime.” This has pumped Trump poll numbers and fund raising to record levels.
  • Plan D -- Multiple assassination attempts of Trump after the democrats try to strip him of his Secret Service Protection. I guess Biden could not wait for that. What Joe did instead was to direct USSS Director Kim Cheatle to turn down repeated requests for a larger security footprint around President Trump. She acquiesced despite knowing the threat level is catastrophic against Trump. Her boss has told her many times that Trump is a threat to the country.
You have to wonder if it will be a false-flag operation by the "Deep State" intended to frame Iran so they can exterminate Trump and initiate another of their beloved wars.
Will this be a successful "Seven Days in May" scenario in real life?
The question is, if Democrat Neo-Marxists succeed in their plans to assassinate Trump, will Americans react violently against the regime?
:itsok: Instead of hoping someone will take out your orange fuhrer, you retards should have just replaced him on the ticket.

Thoughts & prayers.

When the Biden admin keeps saying that Trump needs to be extinguished someone will try to.

Harris surrogate Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo says we should 'extinguish' Trump 'for good'​

Dan Goldman said Trump needs to be "eliminated".

Forum List

Back