Most people on here are fair and opened minded BUT

The few are the real idiots, like the Democrat Congressional Hearing morons that do not ask questions just spend 5 minutes rambling on about every thing but the intent of the hearing and accepted only yes or no, like little scroll kids, Hows my grammer and spelling? The littel kids of the USA that are paid adult idiots that do Nothing in Drunk Nancy Pelosi house, I can tell you what America thinks and look forward to your hateful comments because I do not care, Simple questions

POTUS 2020 election the Man POTUS vs the Sexual Pervert Joe Biden, the result in America thinking is 68 % will vote IN PERSON or Absetee ballot for POTUS Trump in 2020, the Hosue will go Republican and the Senate stay in 2020 and Jim Jordon replaces Drunk Nancy Pelosi, your devine wisdom please and if ya like mixing it up I am waiting for your comeents and excuses
The few are the real idiots, like the Democrat Congressional Hearing morons that do not ask questions just spend 5 minutes rambling on about every thing but the intent of the hearing and accepted only yes or no, like little scroll kids, Hows my grammer and spelling? The littel kids of the USA that are paid adult idiots that do Nothing in Drunk Nancy Pelosi house, I can tell you what America thinks and look forward to your hateful comments because I do not care, Simple questions

POTUS 2020 election the Man POTUS vs the Sexual Pervert Joe Biden, the result in America thinking is 68 % will vote IN PERSON or Absetee ballot for POTUS Trump in 2020, the Hosue will go Republican and the Senate stay in 2020 and Jim Jordon replaces Drunk Nancy Pelosi, your devine wisdom please and if ya like mixing it up I am waiting for your comeents and excuses

Good day Jim, I can both sense & understand your frustration with certain situations currently active in American society. At this stage of the game I am quite sure that most of my fellow Americans(me included) harbor @ least some frustration regarding the current course of our society in general. If it's of any help for you, it is not just our USA that is suffering in turmoil @ current(read link below). Other countries are also suffering some/many of the same misfortunes we are suffering from in our USA. The following link MAY help relieve some of your anxiety or @ least understand in more depth what has happened within various elements in our society.

i can agree with that. but there's a select few that can turn narcissism up to 11.

malignant narcissism is what donny possesses within his being. & i'll throw in him being a sociopath too; apparently his very qualified niece thinks so.

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.
Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]
wait just like CNnNyou are writing a book of who knows what using words that sound like Moron Obama, and Pervert Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi drunk, English please

Good day Jim, I can both sense & understand your frustration with certain situations currently active in American society. At this stage of the game I am quite sure that most of my fellow Americans(me included) harbor @ least some frustration regarding the current course of our society in general. If it's of any help for you, it is not just our USA that is suffering in turmoil @ current(read link below). Other countries are also suffering some/many of the same misfortunes we are suffering from in our USA. The following link MAY help relieve some of your anxiety or @ least understand in more depth what has happened within various elements in our society.

i can agree with that. but there's a select few that can turn narcissism up to 11.

malignant narcissism is what donny possesses within his being. & i'll throw in him being a sociopath too; apparently his very qualified niece thinks so.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]
wait just like CNnNyou are writing a book of who knows what using words that sound like Moron Obama, and Pervert Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi drunk, English please
Do you live in a dacha or a flat?

they are both perverts...but joe still cant keep his hands off the females....i bet the ones he touches--their skin must crawl...

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]
CNnYou is a new Russian Country boy Hillary missed that one

they are both perverts...but joe still cant keep his hands off the females....i bet the ones he touches--their skin must crawl...
There are levels of perversions.

This has to be a joke. You're joking, right? ...Right?

(backs away, slowly)

you sure did learn a lot in just a few short days,,,almost like you've been here before,,,

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

that's not from a book, pegs - it's an article from psychology today... you know ... a publication written by & for mental health professionals.

don't they have head shrinkers in russia, or do y'all just rely on cheap gutrot vodka to take care of it all?

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]
CNnYou is a new Russian Country boy Hillary missed that one

whatski?

Forum List

Back