Most sappy/touching love song you can post

I can't believe I forgot to mention "When a man loves a woman" by Percy Sledge. Perfect delivery and lyrics. I remember my mom playing this song on the stereo and I looked through all of our CDs myself until I found it. So many of my musical tastes originated in that period in my life.

What the-? Where is this Lionel Ritchie coming from?

Okay. Not that it isn't good stuff but, not in the mood for that right now. Had ta go.

I'd posit that perhaps Lionel Ritchie is the King of Sappy Power Ballads. Bar None!

Prove me wrong! :aargh:

I can't believe I forgot to mention "When a man loves a woman" by Percy Sledge. Perfect delivery and lyrics. I remember my mom playing this song on the stereo and I looked through all of our CDs myself until I found it. So many of my musical tastes originated in that period in my life.

I saw Percy perform this and other songs in the 70s in Atlanta.

To me, there isn't a sappy bone in Mason's body, but after listening to what comes from him, how could a girl not want more from him.

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

P.S. Two new songs from him will be released tomorrow named "All The Way To Memphis" and "How Do I Know If I'm In Love?". :) :) :)

Forum List

Back