Motion For 'Donald Trump To Go F#&k Himself' At Libertarian Convention Receives Raucous Applause

Absolutely. He told the fence sitters the truth, that takes guts that no other candidate has EVER showed.
The Libertarians finally nominated someone in the process and right afterwards he stated that he thinks he can get over 2% of the vote. They should have listened to Trump that they are all losers if this is what they aspire to.

The just nominated Libertarian just said he's sure he can top 2%. Oh my.
Trump was not trying to be nominated by Libertarians, his goal was to influence enough of them to help him beat Democrats. And honestly it was smart for Trump to be there.

Trump was not trying to be nominated by Libertarians, his goal was to influence enough of them to help him beat Democrats. And honestly it was smart for Trump to be there.
Given they nominated a used to be Dem Gay guy, Trump should troll him on the gay get Dems to vote Libtardian.

Then show his stance against Israel to turn some muzzie votes

I have mixed feelings about this.

Personally, I think the Libertarian Party is a joke. They know they can't win an election, and their big goal in life is to hit 5% of the ballot so they can qualify for federal matching funds, even though there whole premise is that we have too much government.

But it is fun to watch Trump get humiliated and booed when he doesn't have an audience full of his zombie supporters.

I'm still not sure why the L Libertarian Party is even still a thing.

Their purpose in life is to get enough votes nationally to qualify for matching funds (that the main parties stopped using years ago), but not enough votes where they can be blamed for tipping the election.
Did you see the fucking clown show that they picked for their candidate? I dont want to hear these 3rd party people bitch anymore about not getting more support. They pick these weirdo fucktards every single time!!!

libertarians are idiots that want to pretend that they are a significant force to be dealt with. In reality, most are piss poor academics that lack common sense.

Forum List

Back