🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Movement to remove Sadiq Khan as London Mayor.

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition

I bet Tommy Tainant is right in on this one! Hey Tommy! Have you signed that list yet??? Bet you are at top of the list!

Amazing, I don't know what is worse, how these Muslims wiggle their way into government positions or how gullible western nations let them take over out of blind political correctness? I ask you, how many christian Joe Smiths are mayors of major Middle Eastern Muslim cities? How many?

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
This petition had 27,994 supporters

Sign the Petition
That would be GREAT for London. I doubt very much it will happen. They love their savage Muslims too much for this to become a reality.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
Has the Khan Man made a statement yet? Maybe he will reflect what Illin Omar said "Meh, somebody did something. Let's be nice to our Terrorists and keep releasing them early."

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
Time to start a new one. Muslims need to be kicked out of all Western Governments.

I bet Tommy Tainant is right in on this one! Hey Tommy! Have you signed that list yet??? Bet you are at top of the list!

I doubt if Tainted Tommy would support this. Removing the Islamist mayor of London would be a big step toward bringing other instances of Islamist extremism under control, including the child-rape gangs that Tommy Tainant so loves.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
Time to start a new one. Muslims need to be kicked out of all Western Governments.

Still haven't read that Constitution have you?

I doubt if Tainted Tommy would support this. Removing the Islamist mayor of London would be a big step toward bringing other instances of Islamist extremism under control, including the child-rape gangs that Tommy Tainant so loves.

Why do you say that Mayor Khan is an Islamist and an extremist? There has been no sign of this at all. You seem to pick on him solely because of his religion.

Sign the Petition

why would an American sign a petition for something in London?

Do you think they give a fuck what some stupid Yank thinks?

We who have vaginas instead of penises (peni?) just ruin everything in the world,

Pretty close, with occasional exceptions of course.

Hysterics and emotions rule the day

Hysterics and emotions seem to arise from those who have male genitals, not all, of course. Why is this? Did you catch nunez and jordan the other day? Hysterical fugitives from eighth-grade detention hall. No substance. Marching around with tiki torches? trump? pigpence? Oh, come on. What's with the dick-waggers?

Why do you say that Mayor Khan is an Islamist and an extremist? There has been no sign of this at all. You seem to pick on him solely because of his religion.

I do not know where to even begin to respond to such extreme, deliberate ignorance as yours.

I don't pay that much attention to the goings on in England, and plenty of news about Mr. Khan's openly siding with violent Islamist terrorists, child-rape gangs, and violent criminals; against the interests of the British citizenry, has easily found its way to me. What deep, dark cave have you been hiding in, not to have heard such news?

Of course, given that it is you, I suppose I should consider the possibility that you do not consider terrorists, child rapists, or violent criminals to be “extreme”; and would just as happily take their side as Mr. Khan has been doing.

Dr. Who was a legendary program. Now it is Dr. Whoette and most of the actors are African. Who's next ...James Bond? Just create new characters instead of destroying the old ones.

I thought Jodie Whittaker was pretty good as the Doctor this past season. I wasn't expecting much. My Doctor will always be Christopher Eccleston.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed

They need to be kicked out of all Western Countries.

Forum List

Back