Movement to remove Sadiq Khan as London Mayor.

I have made absolutely no claims with regard to Mayor Khan's actions or inaction.

Nor had I. But I got.....wait for it......

Hittin' the bottle hard tonight I see.

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

You asshats love to dish it but howl at the moon and hide behind your vaginas when you get it back in kind.

See Bob Blaylock's post at #46. He accused me of offering "ignorance and lies," when I actually offered nothing one way or the other.

Your posts Nos. 26 and 36 were personal attacks on myself and Seawytch. I just take your remark about having "babies to murder in the womb because they interfere with my social life" as symptomatic of your usual stupidity, but you brought in a reference to Seawytch's personal life and her partner. That was pretty trashy.
My comments were no worse or better than the tripe I was responding to.

Acting offended does not give yall a free pass to be a bitch online. Suck it up

MoronMike lied that Khan hadn't even made a public announcement. Mayor Khan was on television condemning the terrorism, and lauding the heroism of the bystanders who took attacked the terrorist and disarmed him, before the police arrived and shot him.

And then had that hero put on a terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing.

Why do you make up shit like this ? I cant even start to deconstruct such foolishness.

MoronMike lied that Khan hadn't even made a public announcement. Mayor Khan was on television condemning the terrorism, and lauding the heroism of the bystanders who took attacked the terrorist and disarmed him, before the police arrived and shot him.

And then had that hero put on a terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing.

Why do you make up shit like this ? I cant even start to deconstruct such foolishness.

Which has nothing to do with the incident you were commenting on, or Sadiq Khan. That happened in 2017 and the guy was a racist nut with a string of offences and ,once again, had nothing to do with Sadiq Khan.
The words Millwall fan should have painted you a picture ya dumb fuck.
So, once again, why do you invent this idiocy ?

I have made absolutely no claims with regard to Mayor Khan's actions or inaction.

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

You asshats love to dish it but howl at the moon and hide behind your vaginas when you get it back in kind.

See Bob Blaylock's post at #46. He accused me of offering "ignorance and lies," when I actually offered nothing one way or the other.

Your posts Nos. 26 and 36 were personal attacks on myself and Seawytch. I just take your remark about having "babies to murder in the womb because they interfere with my social life" as symptomatic of your usual stupidity, but you brought in a reference to Seawytch's personal life and her partner. That was pretty trashy.

Actually they were worse. Attack me all you want, chauvinist asshole, just keep families out of it as prescribed in the TOS.

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

Actually they were worse. Attack me all you want, chauvinist asshole, just keep families out of it as prescribed in the TOS.
Blablablabla

Which has nothing to do with the incident you were commenting on, or Sadiq Khan. That happened in 2017 and the guy was a racist nut with a string of offences and ,once again, had nothing to do with Sadiq Khan.

Really? What “string of offences” would that be? According to both articles, and several others that I found on the subject, he was put on the terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing, for the horrible crime of having been contacted by “individuals with ties to anti-Islamic groups”. Aside from the brainwashing itself, which any civilized person could only see as an extreme and grotesque violation of the most basic of human rights, the “crime” for which he had this done to him consisted of a basic exercise of the right to free association. No civilized society would engage in these human rights abuses, and no civilized individual would even think of defending them. All that this goes to show is what a sick and twisted individual you are, as a product of a sick and twisted dystopian society. This is the stuff of George Orwell's writings.

Just one more set of reminders for us Americans as to why we kicked you degenerate savages out of our country nearly two and a half centuries ago. Your sh••hole culture still has not caught up to where we were in 1776, and probably never will.

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

Blablablabla

Too much of a pussy to debate me so you gotta bring families into it? Blah indeed.

Really? What “string of offences” would that be? According to both articles, and several others that I found on the subject, he was put on the terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing, for the horrible crime of having been contacted by “individuals with ties to anti-Islamic groups”. Aside from the brainwashing itself, which any civilized person could only see as an extreme and grotesque violation of the most basic of human rights, the “crime” for which he had this done to him consisted of a basic exercise of the right to free association. No civilized society would engage in these human rights abuses, and no civilized individual would even think of defending them. All that this goes to show is what a sick and twisted individual you are, as a product of a sick and twisted dystopian society. This is the stuff of George Orwell's writings.

Just one more set of reminders for us Americans as to why we kicked you degenerate savages out of our country nearly two and a half centuries ago. Your sh••hole culture still has not caught up to where we were in 1776, and probably never will.
And again is nothing to do with the attack on London Bridge or Sadiq Khan. Why do you persist with this shite ?

And again is nothing to do with the attack on London Bridge or Sadiq Khan. Why do you persist with this shite ?

If you're too blind or stupid to see the obvious connection, that's on you, not on me.

He risked his life to foil a terrorist attack perpetrated by a violent Islamist extremist. So now, he's being persecuted by your hopelessly-corrupt and degenerate government, out of the fear that he may be “racist” against violent Islamist terrorists. Without him having been credibly accused of any actual crime, nor subjected to any proper due process of law; not that even if those condition had been met, it would justify the forced attempt at brainwashing.

Of course you see nothing wrong with this. You're as batshit crazy and degenerate as those in your government who are responsible for these horrendous violations of Mr. Larner's basic human rights.

Last edited:

If you're too blind or stupid to see the obvious connection, that's on you, not on me.

He risked his life to foil a terrorist attack perpetrated by a violent Islamist extremist. So now, he's being persecuted by your hopelessly-corrupt and degenerate government, out of the fear that he may be “racist” against violent Islamist terrorists. Without him having been credibly accused of any actual crime, nor subjected to any proper due process of law; not that even if those condition had been met, it would justify the forced attempt at brainwashing.

Of course you see nothing wrong with this. You're as batshit crazy and degenerate as those in your government who are responsible for these horrendous violations of Mr. Larner's basic human rights.
Once again his racism involved spitting in the faces of innocent people. His "punishment" was not linked to any actions he took against terrorists nor did it have anything to do with Sadiq Khan.

You keep persevering with this bullshit. Please show us how Sadiq Khan was involved in the limited actions taken against this drug dealing football hooligan? I am keen to learn how this is possible.

Once again his racism involved spitting in the faces of innocent people. His "punishment" was not linked to any actions he took against terrorists nor did it have anything to do with Sadiq Khan.

You keep persevering with this bullshit. Please show us how Sadiq Khan was involved in the limited actions taken against this drug dealing football hooligan? I am keen to learn how this is possible.

The sole reason stated, in any article I've seen, both for the forced brainwashing of Mr. Larner, and his inclusion on a terrorist watch list, was that “Authorities claimed that they feared Larner was at risk for extremist behaviors because he had been contacted by individuals with ties to anti-Islamic groups.” No accusation of any actual crime (unless, in the UK, it is a crime merely to have been contacted by someone that the authorities deem suspicious), and no indication that any kind of proper due process was involved.

Other than that, the only other indication of bad behavior that I've seen reported on Mr. Larner's part involved an altercation between Mr. Larner and a neighbor who happens to be black, but there's no indication in any report I've seen as to what the altercation was over, who instigated it, nor anything else that would be useful in judging how much culpability Mr. Larner himself had regarding that altercation. Certainly nothing that ties the forced brainwashing or the terror listing to that incident.

And again, nothing justifies the sort of forced brainwashing that was imposed on Mr. Larner. Nothing. And no civilized individual would even think of trying to make excuses for it. That's one of the deepest human rights violations that is possible.

Anyway, the connection is clear; the pattern is clear.

Mr. Larner bravely risked his life, to foil a terrorist attack carried out by a violent Islamist, in a city that is run by a mayor who openly sides with these violent Islamists. And now, he's being subject to horrendous and inexcusable violations of his human rights, over supposed fears that he might have something against violent Islamists.

You may be too willfully blind, or too willfully stupid, or (more likely, both) to connect the dots, but the rest of us are not.

Once again, you remind us Americans why we kicked you degenerate British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

Last edited:

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

Blablablabla

Too much of a pussy to debate me so you gotta bring families into it? Blah indeed.
Debate you on what ya twat? What position have I postured in this thread?

Here's a hint.......NONE.

Go hump someone elses leg skank

Blablablabla

Guess you were too drunk to remember the chauvinist remark you made, that has since been removed. Here it is again:

"Pretty close, with occasional exceptions of course.

Hysterics and emotions rule the day".

That is what you said about women. THAT is a position, drunk loser.

Blablablabla

Guess you were too drunk to remember the chauvinist remark you made, that has since been removed. Here it is again:

I wasn't drunk and you're still a bitch.
Let me know if you want to continue this childish shit and I'll happily put you on ignore like all the men in the real world did to you before you became a dyke.

K,thanks,bye

And by the way, that was a troll ment to trigger you among others. I see it worked.

Last edited:
Blablablabla

Let me know if you want to continue this childish shit and I'll happily put you on ignore like all the men in the real world did to you before you became a dyke.

K,thanks,bye

So senile, got it. Please, by all means put me on ignore...then everyone except you can see me spank you again and again.

It's really, really ironic that YOU posted this about women...

"Hysterics and emotions rule the day".
Now carry on with your emotional tantrum. :lol:

Blablablabla

K,thanks,bye

So senile, got it. Please, by all means put me on ignore...then everyone except you can see me spank you again and again.

It's really, really ironic that YOU posted this about women...

"Hysterics and emotions rule the day".
Now carry on with your emotional tantrum. :lol:
Read your responses to me in this thread and TRY to tell me that wasn't correct lol

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
This petition had 27,994 supporters
That's it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They obviously shut it down because they don't approve of the petition, you fucking dumbass.

What part of "closed" didn't you understand?

Online petitions are worthless. No one has been removed on the basis of an online petition :lol:

(do you know how many online petitions there are to remove Trump?)

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
This petition had 27,994 supporters
That's it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They obviously shut it down because they don't approve of the petition, you fucking dumbass.

What part of "closed" didn't you understand?

Online petitions are worthless. No one has been removed on the basis of an online petition :lol:

(do you know how many online petitions there are to remove Trump?)
As many as there were for Obama? But as you said, online petitions are as valuable as online polls.....now let me change VPN's and thank myself 20 times lol

Forum List

Back