Mr. Comey Goes To Washington

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Mr. Comey Goes To Washington

(here is a snippet of article, interesting, I think his past speaks for itself, who do you belive?)

In 1995, the Comeys’ infant son, Collin, died when an easily treatable bacterial infection went undetected; Collin was 9 days old. “Whenever they come back to Richmond,” says a friend, “one of the first places they go is the cemetery.”

Patrice Comey wrote an op-ed piece for the Richmond Times-Dispatch two weeks after Collin’s death, beginning her campaign to change hospital procedures so that screening for strep B would be routine. Comey backed up Patrice’s moral suasion with a lawsuit against the hospital and the doctors (the hospital paid a monetary settlement and agreed to institute new protective measures; Comey dropped the suit against the doctors).

Fixing the medical protocols didn’t salve the Comeys’ pain, or solve the larger questions. “It’s very, very hard to understand why it happened,” Comey says. “And glib explanations about certain things being God’s will are not satisfactory. It’s simply not fair to say it’s God’s will. That’s inconsistent with any notion of a caring being. What we can say, as Job said, basically, is that we almost can’t ask the question of why, but we know what our obligation is: to make some good come of this. Not to say, ‘Oh, yeah, yeah, it was worth it that my son died,’ or that all these people died on September 11, or that millions and millions were slaughtered in the Holocaust and in Rwanda. But simply because it is our obligation as people not to let evil hold the field. Not to let bad win.”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/n_9353/index1.html

here is a snippet of article, interesting, I think his past speaks for itself, who do you belive?)
I think that the tragic death of Comey's baby has nothing to do with the weaselly way he has handled himself in Washington.

Mr. Comey Goes To Washington...and leaves in disgrace
\\

I have not been keeping up------can you summarize the disgrace?

I don't even know where to begin...he botched the Hillary thing, botched the Trump thing, came across looking like a tool and possibly broke the law doing it.

OH----the biggie----BROKE THE LAW----that's the part I would like to know--------our
government has been BOTCHING for decades

\\

I don't even know where to begin...he botched the Hillary thing, botched the Trump thing, came across looking like a tool and possibly broke the law doing it.

OH----the biggie----BROKE THE LAW----that's the part I would like to know--------our

I'm not sure if he did or not...but at the least it was unethical

\\

I'm not sure if he did or not...but at the least it was unethical

ok could you tell me something about the "unethical"?

Forum List

Back