Mr. Cruz, are you effing kidding me? You're a hypocrite or you damn sure seem like one!

How is this in CDZ? The title, alone, is dirty.

Off Topic:
You will find your answer here: Guidelines for the Clean Debate Forum .

Yeah. I've been smacked down in CDZ for far less. By the way, are rednecks less than human? Even the Democrat rednecks? Bill Clinton is a redneck, for instance.

Bill Clinton: I’m Hillary’s ‘Token Redneck At The State Fair’

You are clearly using the term in a derogatory manner ... as a slur. There are other issues with your post that would get it moved, but it is moot.

P.S. It wasn't me who reported it.

I don't know why you asked me that, but my answer is nonetheless "no." Rednecks are necessarily human, unless there's some sort of bird or fish or whatever that is called that. I don't know of any such creature.

Moot it is, for here it is.

Red:
My use of that term in the OP is more in the context of the widely and well understood and historically accurate correlation between racists and rednecks, that correlation being that rednecks have historically been little other than the rural Southern "flavor" of racists as compared with/to the city "flavor" of racists.

Frankly, I think being a racist is a deplorable thing to be, so to that extent, yes, explicit references that laud the image of rednecks strikes me as a bad reference for a Presidential wanna be to make in connection with him-/herself, even if only incidentally. The only time such references garner my approbation is when they genuinely reflect the verity of oneself. I would like to think that Mr. Cruz is not a racist of any sort. His choice of venue calls my optimism into question. For this topic, at least to me, that's neither a good nor neutral thing.

P.S.
If you did you did. If you didn't you didn't. You're a member here just as I am. On that level, I don't care in the least. You volunteered that you didn't, and I believe you. Whoever reported it was well within their USMB rights to do so.

Last edited:
good grief, try and find a democrat that isn't a hypocrite or are you another DNC partisan hack/tool/sheep? . so far from what I've seen I'd say, yes!

Forum List

Back