MSNBC: “Herschel Walker will do what he’s told and that’s what Republicans want from their negroes.“

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember Biden’s ‘You ain’t black’ statement over getting asked tough questions as if all blacks are to be subservient?

Who said the Left are racists?

Walker’s response:

“A lot of people are asking me to say something about the man on MSNBC that called me the N-word. Here’s what I got to say about that: shame on MSNBC and shame on him,” Walker begins.

“I’m gonna pray for both of them because they need Jesus. When I saw what he said, it reminded me of the differences between myself and my opponent, Senator Warnock. In the left-wing crazy that believe America is fundamentally a bad country full of racist people. They want to divide us, turn us against each other. We have our problems, but we can solve them together. This is a good country full of good people.”

And he is right......nobody believes Herschel will be making policy decisions or have any real depth of understanding when it comes to policies that come before him -- he will be told by donors, think tanks and the establishment to play his part....which is to be a yes vote when he is told...or be a no vote when he is told....he is just there to be a familiar face for the voters....

And he is right......nobody believes Herschel will be making policy decisions or have any real depth of understanding when it comes to policies that come before him -- he will be told by donors, think tanks and the establishment to play his part....which is to be a yes vote when he is told...or be a no vote when he is told....he is just there to be a familiar face for the voters....
There it is again, the typical soft racism of low expectations coming from the left.

It's glaring how you all attack any POC that wanders off your govt handout poverty plantation. The latent racism of the left is so glaringly obvious & many are waking up to shake off that Dem yoke

Until blacks stop saying the n word, it's pointless to worry over it because it's a double standard. Blacks say it a million times a day, if whitey does, they try to ruin him. So, lmao.
I identify as a young black trans male. My pronouns for white people to use are he/him and for black people is "That N-word" (the variation that ends in a).

So, if I fart in a crowded room with both white people and black people, the white people should say "He farted" and the black people should say "That N-word farted".

There it is again, the typical soft racism of low expectations coming from the left.

It's glaring how you all attack any POC that wanders off your govt handout poverty plantation. The latent racism of the left is so glaringly obvious & many are waking up to shake off that Dem yoke
Simply put, democrats don't want any Blacks in the GOP as they treat them worse than white Republicans.

They want to try and make it an all white club.

Why? Cuz they be racists.

Herschel Walker has bizarre theories that he is not afraid to spout. He also demonstrates simplistic understanding of key issues.
That is why his Republican handlers will not allow him to debate or give interviews to other than RW press

Thanks for your input, Grand Wizard.

Until blacks stop saying the n word, it's pointless to worry over it because it's a double standard. Blacks say it a million times a day, if whitey does, they try to ruin him. So, lmao.

Chris Rock explained it best

Two fat women can joke about how fat they are. But if a skinny woman does it, it is just plain mean.

Two poor women can joke about how poor they are. But if a rich woman does it, it is just plain mean..

You do know that when you folks say Joe Biden is dumb and don't know anything -- and has to be told what to do -- that is not an attack against Biden for being white.....

Therefore, when I say it PROVABLY against a man that even Republicans concede is in over his head - so much so that they refused to even let him debate other Republicans - it is not an attack on him for being black.....what you are suffering from is trying to project your racism on to me..but it won't work....

So I tell you what, what is Herschel's healthcare policy position??

What is his position on labor rights and collective bargaining??

I hope he has a more cohesive answer than China's bad air will come and steal our good air...

When you see a once great athlete with this many mental problems, admitting dozens of “personalities” and personality disorders and with a long history of making nonsensical statements and even having violent episodes leading to having his guns taken away, making threats to kill family members, etc. — it is disgusting for Republicans to turn him into a Senatorial candidate. It is crazy to vote for him. His race is not the issue, but other African Americans are perfectly correct in pointing to the fact that Republicans and Republican money are using him … disgracefully.

When you see a once great athlete with this many mental problems, admitting dozens of “personalities” and personality disorders and with a long history of making nonsensical statements and even having violent episodes leading to having his guns taken away, making threats to kill family members, etc. — it is disgusting for Republicans to turn him into a Senatorial candidate. It is crazy to vote for him. His race is really not the issue, but other African Americans are perfectly correct in pointing to the fact that Republicans and Republican money are using him … disgracefully.
Yes, a free thinking black would have mental illness, Maza.

By the way, for the lying ass Trumpers who are trying to claim criticizing Herschel means you are racist.....

If you idiots didn't have such a long history of trying to elect random morons to power for bullshit reasons -- you wouldn't have this problem.......

Remember when you folks wanted this guy to be Senator and he was an absolute moron?? I will never not remind you about that...Calling this guy an idiot wasn't a racist attack -- but its telling how many of you closet racist cucks assume calling Herschel an idiot is somehow an attack on all black people

z_gop.0066 (36).jpg

You do know that when you folks say Joe Biden is dumb and don't know anything -- and has to be told what to do -- that is not an attack against Biden for being white.....

Therefore, when I say it PROVABLY against a man that even Republicans concede is in over his head - so much so that they refused to even let him debate other Republicans - it is not an attack on him for being black.....what you are suffering from is trying to project your racism on to me..but it won't work....

So I tell you what, what is Herschel's healthcare policy position??

What is his position on labor rights and collective bargaining??

I hope he has a more cohesive answer than China's bad air will come and steal our good air...
It’s not because Biden is white that he’s a puppet.
He’s an old senile man who never accomplished one thing in his pathetic life.

By the way, for the lying ass Trumpers who are trying to claim criticizing Herschel means you are racist.....

If you idiots didn't have such a long history of trying to elect random morons to power for bullshit reasons -- you wouldn't have this problem.......

Remember when you folks wanted this guy to be Senator and he was an absolute moron?? I will never not remind you about that...Calling this guy an idiot wasn't a racist attack -- but its telling how many of you closet racist cucks assume calling Herschel an idiot is somehow an attack on all black people

View attachment 677201
1DCFD8C1-AC84-44E3-BB59-2FD1578F4D1F.jpeg

“A free thinking black would have mental illness …” — @Weaterman2020

A free thinking white “Weatherman” who can NOT even tell when Republican mega-donars are “pissing on his shoes and telling him it is raining” … might also have a mental illness.

I didn't mention Trump himself, I called you a Trumper because that is what you are....but if you like, I will just call you a reactionary right-wing cuck....because that is what you were before Trump and will be after him.....

Again........I will not stop reminding you morons of the other morons you wanted to be a Senator.....like this woman....

You idiots wanted a woman to be Senator who literally had to make a campaign ad to tell everyone she is not a witch.....and no, me mocking this woman isn't racist......

How would that be any different if he was a Democrat? If he was a (Dim) you’d support him because he would do what the Dims tell him to do.

Forum List

Back