MSNBC host: Star Wars and Darth Vader are racist; Ahhh...of course they are.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Someone with some time on their hands please tell me what the host actually said....obviously the OP can't be trusted to tell the truth.

Someone with some time on their hands please tell me what the host actually said....obviously the OP can't be trusted to tell the truth.

Something about how everything is racist.....
It's all she's got.

It's a quick quote if you go to the link. Basically, "Darth Vader was evil and wouldn't acknowledge his son when he was a black man, James Earl Jones, but then once he acknowledges his son and becomes good he's a white guy.". The woman is either making a bad joke or a complete twit.

Enjoy the new Star Wars folks. Apparently the liberals think it's racist. Of course they do.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Every liberal I know absolutely loves Star Wars.

MSNBC host: Star Wars and Darth Vader are racist

Laughing-Animated-Gif-11.gif

Quick !!! Somebody call a Waaaaammbulance !!!!

Last edited:
"
The part where he was totally a black guy, whose name was basically James Earl Jones,” she said. “While he was black he was terrible and bad, awful and used to cut off white men’s hand, and didn’t actually claim his son. But as soon as he claims his son, goes over to the good, takes off his mask and he is white — yes, I have many feelings about that.”

Melissa Harris-Perry has to be the dumbest fuck on the planet.

So is she saying that the producer/director made a decision to make the "touchy feely" vader a white guy while making the "pure evil" vader a black guy?

I see her icredibly weak point. I'm amazed she wasted the airtime and brain cells to draw such a weak argument.

I apologize to the OP (as far as the argument goes).

She is so stupid and so brainwashed. She is the epitome of the self-segregating black bigot. Beware. There are more generations of that coming.

Forum List

Back