MSNBC regular Elie Mystal on Ketanji Brown Jackson: Josh Hawley is trying to get her killed, he is trying to get violence done against SCOTUS nominee

American parents who name their children these ridiculous names need to be slapped.

Either way the pedophile sympathizer needs to be rejected

Could care less about her name. The fact that she is a pedo supporter is the only thing that matters.

Why do you progressives enable child rapists?

Just how fucked up are you?
i support UFC fighter Cain Velasquez who shot a child rapist and might go to prison for life for it. how dare you judge me?

Could care less about her name. The fact that she is a pedo supporter is the only thing that matters.
That has been repeated a lot.

The actual case in question has, as far as I have seen, never actually been brought to the table though. Lets see the actual ruling and WHY it was ruled the way it was and what was actually being ruled on.

A 'pedo supporter' sounds like outright bullshit. Just like Kav was a 'rapist.'

Show me the goods, the comments of senators are almost always bullshit sensationalism when they are not outright lies.

"we won't treat you like the Dems treated Kavanaugh, otherwise, all hell will break loose" - Graham to Ketanji
If there are credible accusations of sexual misconduct leveled against Jackson I would expect nothing less than Repubs demanding a thorough investigation (which didn't happen since the WH blocked it) like the Dems did of Schlitz Kavanaugh.

If there are credible accusations of sexual misconduct leveled against Jackson I would expect nothing less than Repubs demanding a thorough investigation (which didn't happen since the WH blocked it) like the Dems did of Schlitz Kavanaugh.
Jackson raped me...there, confirmation over

I say just stop the hysteria. Kavanaugh supporters are using the same tactics against Jackson that were used against him. The tactics weren't right then and aren't right now. Let the democrats be on the wrong side of history. Show them rushing the Senate chambers trying to stop the confirmation, but don't sink to their level. They're far better at rolling around in the mud.

Defending someone accused of a crime is not the same as supporting the crime that person was accused of committing, just like insisting Kavanaugh be proven guilty of sexual assault doesn't mean you support rape.

The idiots attacking Kavanaugh looked stupid, don't make yourself look stupid like them by attacking Jackson without the actual truth coming out first.

Last edited:
I hope Republicans ask her the same type of questions that democrats asked Amy & Brett
Have you ever sexually assaulted anyone?
Have you ever used the n-word?
Have you ever broken the law?
Did you ever cheat in an exam?
Several of your opinions were reversed, what does that say about your legal competency?

I say just stop the hysteria. Kavanaugh supporters are using the same tactics against Jackson that were used against him. The tactics weren't right then and aren't right now. Let the democrats be on the wrong side of history. Show them rushing the Senate chambers trying to stop the confirmation, but don't sink to their level. They're far better at rolling around in the mud.

Defending someone accused of a crime is not the same as supporting the crime that person was accused of committing, just like insisting Kavanaugh be proven guilty of sexual assault doesn't mean you support rape.

The idiots attacking Kavanaugh looked stupid, don't make yourself look stupid like them by attacking Jackson without the actual truth coming out first.

The idiots who attacked Kavanaugh LIED.

I don't see any lying going on.

Forum List

Back