Muhammad Ali's Son Detained for Hours at Florida Airport, Allegedly for Being Muslim, he will sue

636006403420477549-lcjdc5-5cfatz0kqkway3om86o-original.jpg

My guess is that alligator mouth jr. gave them a hard time so they returned the favor.

:laugh:

If he really was held for 2hrs, I'm willing to bet the real reason is far different from what the article is claiming.

Well, all I know is that everybody from where he's from is like "F*Ck him" not sure why.

His real name is Cassius Clay. Locals do not support him for, idk why.

Rumor on the streets is he had African art in his carry on. I haven't looked further.

This is another case of the government making rules and then turning the enforcement over to a gang of otherwise unemployable half-wits. Naysayers will say this was an innocent mistake. The guards will say they were doing their job. Donald Trump will say it is NOT a Muslim ban.....

i guess ali's son is butthurt like someone stung in the butt by a bee!
Muhammad Ali's Son Detained for Hours at Florida Airport, Allegedly for Being Muslim
I guess it is "official". The Party of Expensive Litigation, has struck.

Mancini says Ali's 44-year-old son was asked twice if he's Muslim, and also where he got his name. He was traveling on a U.S. Passport.

Ali Jr. is looking into suing the U.S. Treasury and Homeland Security over the incident. Mancini believes it hints at a larger issue of profiling and discrimination. He's interested in filing the lawsuit as a class action.

Forum List

Back