Muscovite occupiers troops destroy 90% of Mariupol town

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017

Muscovite occupiers troops destroy 90% of Mariupol town​

many Muscovite thugs killed , this hero - Ukrainian city fights back , the humanitarian situation is terrible , Pootler is Hitler & Stalin 0.2

pootler.png

Is Russia escalating the war?
It's most likely that Russia would escalate when negotiations are close in order to gain better positioning at the table.

Muscovite occupiers troops destroy 90% of Mariupol town​

many Muscovite thugs killed , this hero - Ukrainian city fights back , the humanitarian situation is terrible , Pootler is Hitler & Stalin 0.2

View attachment 617947

I thought Russia was being humiliated and Ukraine winning and pushing the “Muscovite hordes” back into Russia?

Odd that the OP never shows Ukrainian .mil losses unless it's from them killing each other off in 2014.

Ukrainian
ivan lover, your RT propaganda says that there is no war in Ukraine , thats why no loses from Ukrainian side , by the way for the word - war , your ivans buddies can get 15 years in GULAG

ivan lover, your RT propaganda says that there is no war in Ukraine , thats why no loses from Ukrainian side , by the way for the word - war , your ivans buddies can get 15 years in GULAG
4r3a7l.jpg

I thought Russia was being humiliated and Ukraine winning and pushing the “Muscovite hordes” back into Russia?
Russia will win but not before they devestate Ukraine and leave it like Syria. Happy now?

Russia will win but not before they devestate Ukraine and leave it like Syria. Happy now?
Why would I be happy about it?

Zelensky is prolonging this war. He likes seeing civilians blown up. His soldiers are using civilians and even children as human shields. He’s a racist Jew that looks at all these Christians as “goy”. He and his globalist buddies are the ones jerking off to this war.

I’ve said this long before this war, that Crimea and those eastern parts of Ukraine never wanted to be in the new Ukrainian government after its insurrection and coup. They voted to be in Russia or independent. But that sort of democracy doesn’t count if it goes against the wishes of globalist pigs in the US and EU.

All of this could had been avoided if we let democracy have its day.

Why would I be happy about it?
Muscovites are natural slaves, they can´t fight Azov, Chechens came for one day and left , 0 chance in Ukraine for them as well
great footage Azov at work :

The Russians should have stepped up for Syria in 2005 when the country plunged into free fall.

Forum List

Back