Musk slams NYT

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Opinion by Hannah Grossman
(snippet)
Elon Musk slammed a New York Times writer that wrote an article which claimed the U.S. Constitution can be considered one of the "biggest threats" to the country.

The Times' book critic Jennifer Szalai claimed that "The United States Constitution is in trouble" due to the fact that former President Trump was able to become president through the Electoral College.

"Americans have long assumed that the Constitution could save us; a growing chorus now wonders whether we need to be saved from it," Szalai said. "The document that’s supposed to be a bulwark against authoritarianism can end up fostering the widespread cynicism that helps authoritarianism grow."

She went on to attack the originalist interpretations of the Constitution, "calling it "Constitution worship."

"One of the biggest threats to America’s politics might be the country’s founding document," the Times writer added.

The piece led to criticism from Musk.

"They want to overthrow The Constitution," he said on X.

"Long Live America and our Constitution!" Musk later added.

Comment:
Musk is correct, the NYT writer Jennifer Szalai is a control freak who worships authoritarianism.
The Radical Left loathes the constitution because it was designed to protect the citizens from political tyranny and dictatorship.
The corrupt Democrat Party is rapidly goosestepping towards totalitarianism.
They want to abolish the electoral college which protects the equality of states.
They want to pack the Supreme Court with anti-constitution judges.
They are attacking the Bill of Rights.
The control freak Radical Left are the real threat to everyone's freedom.

(snippet)
Elon Musk slammed a New York Times writer that wrote an article which claimed the U.S. Constitution can be considered one of the "biggest threats" to the country.

The Times' book critic Jennifer Szalai claimed that "The United States Constitution is in trouble" due to the fact that former President Trump was able to become president through the Electoral College.

"Americans have long assumed that the Constitution could save us; a growing chorus now wonders whether we need to be saved from it," Szalai said. "The document that’s supposed to be a bulwark against authoritarianism can end up fostering the widespread cynicism that helps authoritarianism grow."

She went on to attack the originalist interpretations of the Constitution, "calling it "Constitution worship."

"One of the biggest threats to America’s politics might be the country’s founding document," the Times writer added.

Comment:
Musk is correct, the NYT writer Jennifer Szalai is a control freak who worships authoritarianism.
The Radical Left loathes the constitution because it was designed to protect the citizens from political tyranny and dictatorship.
They want to abolish the electoral college which protects the equality of states.

You can bet that Americas sharpest nation-state enemies don't want you to have a Constitution.

(snippet)

Comment:
When Trump loses are you gonna cry?

Dumptrump and save your embarrassment

a New York Times writer that wrote an article which claimed the U.S. Constitution can be considered one of the "biggest threats" to the country.

I forget now, how is it that a media company reporting to millions calling for the overthrow of the Constitution
is NOT considered a domestic threat and danger to our democracy again but Trump voters are???

Actually if Kamala wins it won't affect me at all.
Hopefully Republicans will win one or both Houses of Congress.
So Kamala will be Biden's 2nd term, mo open orders, mo crime, mo gangs, mo cheap labor, mo higher grocery prices, enjoy.
So quit your whining and bitching.

(snippet)

Comment:

Musk is an autistic South African who grew up in white apartheid South Africa. He has lost multiple law suits for creating toxic work environments, and racially bias in the workplace. He has 10 different children by 5 different Canadian women, none of whom he married.

He seems to be some sort of predatory genius who inherited his first billion.

Nothing he says or does has any relevance or meaning for the lives any of the rest of us.

WTF are we reading here? An OpEd about an OpEd about and OpEd.

Jesus. People need to get a life and write their own opinions rather than opinions about opinions about options.

(snippet)

Comment:
For the narcissistic induced power & control(PC) zealots it's all bout a back door entrance to a hopeful power & control g'ment appointed position. There are multiple reasons WHY certain individuals fall into & then become trapped into the narcissistic delusional world of power & control(PC) over others. I do know this for a fact & that is, people like Jennifer are the "1st" to call foul when they believe that their constitutional given rights are violated. The narcissistic insanity shows up when people like Jennifer believe that other folks are not entitled(elitism) to those same constitutional protections as she is.

I wondered if Jennifer had what I call the 'statist left look' to her so I googled her up. The image of her 'fits' what I call the 'S/L look' to a tee.

WTF are we reading here? An OpEd about an OpEd about and OpEd.

Jesus. People need to get a life and write their own opinions rather than opinions about opinions about options.

The Trump Cult cannot read any left wing source materials, like the NY Times or WAPO. They read the FOX New opinion piece on the Times article which washes, spins, and mutilates the original OpEd, and puts the proper right wing spin on it.

The rest of the right wing billionaire owned media picks up the FOX OpEd and reposts it, and it spreads throughout right wing media and it becomes their talking point on the topic, which is full of lies and half truths about the original report.

None of them read government reports or statistics, they simply accept whatever they're told by right wing media. All while calling Democrats "sheeple".

For the narcissistic induced power & control(PC) zealots it's all bout a back door entrance to a hopeful power & control g'ment appointed position. There are multiple reasons WHY certain individuals fall into & then become trapped into the narcissistic delusional world of power & control(PC) over others. I do know this for a fact & that is, people like Jennifer are the "1st" to call foul when they believe that their constitutional given rights are violated. The narcissistic insanity shows up when people like Jennifer believe that other folks are not entitled(elitism) to those same constitutional protections as she is.

I wondered if Jennifer had what I call the 'statist left look' to her so I googled her up. The image of her 'fits' what I call the 'S/L look' to a tee.

How to tell us your a total misogynist without using the words. You're judging this writer on the basis of her appearance, without having read her writing, but simply because another writer trashed her critique.

You dont even know what she wrote, but you hate her already. Because she looks elitist.

Nothing says you're a loser more than ragging on and denigrating a woman you don't know, for writing something you didn't read, based on her picture in the paper.

How to tell us your a total misogynist without using the words. You're judging this writer on the basis of her appearance, without having read her writing, but simply because another writer trashed her critique.

You dont even know what she wrote, but you hate her already. Because she looks elitist.

Nothing says you're a loser more than ragging on and denigrating a woman you don't know, for writing something you didn't read, based on her picture in the paper.
I actually read the info Jennifer posted about herself.

I did not include the link below as it did not include anymore valuable info about Jennifer than the link I originally included.

My opinion about Jennifer was not based upon her physical appearance but her total lack of understanding of both what & why the American constituencies U.S. Constitution stands for & why it was penned the way that it was. I only looked for an image of her after I read her brief & also the Wiki link(useless) to verify suspicions I had about her.

Forum List

Back