Muslim Asks Parisians To Hug Him If They Trust Him. Many Do.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I swear to God, my heart aches for these people. On the one hand, I'm scared of em and then I see shit like this:http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/muslimblindfold3.gif and my heart just aches.
muslimblindfold3.gif

• Banned
My prayer to God.....help me, dear Lord to understand my fears, but not allow them to paralyze me from reaching out to help others. Our brothers and sisters of Muslim faith need the world's help today and we're afraid. Help us to rid ourselves of the unknown, just as you gave us courage when we faced the Homosexual HIV crisis.

• Banned
Forgiveness is free, trust is earned.
True and I sooo understand how people feel. But we must also question the way we marginalize these people once they're in our countries. We must allow our love for humanity supercede our fears and mistrust, we just have to. No one is more afraid than these people are. Their country is torn apart, they are being judged by the world as terrorist, no one wants them, everyone is afraid of them, and their alternative if this trend continues is go back home and fight the world on the wrong side. How can anyone not feel bad about this?

If there are a billion Muslims in the world and only about 40,000 terrorists, how come the moderate muslims can't get rid of them? After all won't the powers of the west help them?

The moderate Muslim is a myth. They might not fully agree with terrorist tactics, but they believe in the goals.

Forum List

Back