Muslim caught masturbating in Burger King

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A 'nice' 'enrichment' of the US.

One of the Lincoln restaurant employees who witnessed the event told police that 24-year-old Khaled Khalil kept entering and exiting the restaurant, and when he’d get inside, he would begin masturbating, 1011 Now reports.

TSA CONFISCATED RECORD NUMBER OF GUNS FROM CARRY-ON BAGS IN 2017

The witness also told police Khalil’s genitals were fully exposed.

When officers arrived on the scene and tried to speak with the suspect, they said he appeared to be intoxicated and wouldn’t speak to them.

Khalil was arrested and taken to jail for indecent exposure. Police reported that the man has no priors and is not a registered sex offender.

Man caught masturbating in Burger King

One of the Lincoln restaurant employees who witnessed the event told police that 24-year-old Khaled Khalil kept entering and exiting the restaurant, and when he’d get inside, he would begin masturbating, 1011 Now reports.

When officers arrived on the scene and tried to speak with the suspect, they said he appeared to be intoxicated and wouldn’t speak to them.

Khalil was arrested and taken to jail for indecent exposure. Police reported that the man has no priors and is not a registered sex offender.

And? I'd like to know what makes you think he is Muslim?

Last edited:

And? I'd like to know what makes you think he is Muslim?

Um, he was using his right hand and was eating nuggets with his left?

Dead giveaway.

-Geaux

That’s odd. 90% of the public masturbators I arrest are Caucasian.

because no christian has ever been caught masturbating?

trump trash. :cuckoo:

Muslims....LOL

Muslim Student Tries To Get Another Student Expelled For Refusing To Wear A Hijab

A Muslim student tried to get another student expelled Thursday, which was World Hijab Day, after the second student refused to wear a hijab.

A Muslim student at the University of Central Florida said that she invited fellow student Kathy Zhu to try on a hijab, reported Twitchy. After Zhu declined her offer, the Muslim student, identified by Zhu to The Daily Caller News Foundation as UCF health sciences student Rayyan Sukkarieh, took to Twitter, posting “let’s get this girl expelled.”

Zhu showed pictures on Twitter of the UCF World Hijab Day booth, which displayed Sukkarieh, as well as signs reading “free headscarfs” and “my hijab is a symbol of understanding.”

“TWITTER DO YOUR THING,” continued the Muslim student. “Let’s get this girl expelled….Ignorance will not be tolerated at my campus.”

Muslim Student Tries To Get Another Student Expelled For Refusing To Wear A Hijab

How many times did the guy leave and come back to do it again?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I had been in charge of the place, the guy would have been out on his head after the first time.

Forum List

Back