Muslim Kills 4 Americans in the Name of Jihad THIS WEEK

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
And YES the news is ignoring it. This scumbag Muslim killed 4 Americans, INCLUDING a promising 19 yr old college student! He isn't bashful in his reasoning. It was in the name of Jihad and in the name of Allah!

This is just another Muslim committing terrorism against Americans and the media ignoring. Very much similar to how the media covered up the fact that the DC Sniper was motivated by Islam and Jihad.

This scumbag isn't a radical Islamist, he is a true Muslim.

Once again, radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Ali Muhammad Brown, New Jersey student's suspected killer, charged with 3 other murders - CBS News
"A third aggravated murder count has been filed in Washington state against a man who is also charged with murder in New Jersey. Prosecutors allege the four killings are part of a "bloody crusade" to punish the U.S. government for its foreign policies.
King County prosecutors Wednesday charged Ali Muhammad Brown, 29, with first-degree aggravated murder in the April 27 shooting of 30-year-old Leroy Henderson in Skyway, south of Seattle. Brown was earlier charged with aggravated murder in the June 1 shooting deaths of two young men in Seattle, Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young.

Henderson was out walking late at night when he was gunned down. The young Seattle men were shot a short time after they left a nightclub.

bt.jpg

BrendanTevlin

CBS New York
In early August in Newark, N.J., Brown pleaded not guilty to killing a college student on June 25 in that state. Brown and two alleged accomplices are accused of killing 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin as he stopped at a traffic light in West Orange while on his way home. Brown is held on $5 million bail. His public defender had no comment at that court appearance."

It is no surprise that this is pretty much being ignored, especially when compared to the Ferguson shooting.

Imagine, the outrage, pure hate displayed by Fred Pelph's church protested at funerals. HIS idiocy was used to condemn all of Christianity. ONE person kills an abortion doctor and Christianity is on trial. BUT a avowed haters of all things non-Muslim kills a journalist and we get threads started about how someone respects Islam.

It is clear there is a war, too bad our response isn't clear.

It is no surprise that this is pretty much being ignored, especially when compared to the Ferguson shooting.

Imagine, the outrage, pure hate displayed by Fred Pelph's church protested at funerals. HIS idiocy was used to condemn all of Christianity. ONE person kills an abortion doctor and Christianity is on trial. BUT a avowed haters of all things non-Muslim kills a journalist and we get threads started about how someone respects Islam.

4 killings in the name of Jihad, with the Jihadist stating he was inspired by ISIS? I think that is big news and YES BIGGER THAN THE BULLSHIT IN MISSOURI!!!

4 killings in the name of Jihad, with the Jihadist stating he was inspired by ISIS? I think that is big news and YES BIGGER THAN THE BULLSHIT IN MISSOURI!!!

I agree, it SHOULD be, bigger news. But the left wing media is in love with anyone who hates Christians and thus hate America, that is my opinion and I see no other way to explain their behavior. I think the MSM is also scared of Muslims, and rightfully so.

I think Obama is afraid to piss them off too. This was quite apparent immediately following the Boston bombing.

Good point----where is the media ?

The same place the demented liberals are on this board in regards to this subject.

Sticking their academia heads in the metaphorical sand and waiting for the story to go away.

I think Obama is afraid to piss them off too. This was quite apparent immediately following the Boston bombing.
Obama is afraid to piss off Muslims?.....i think with as many that have been killed with his knowledge and ok....he is not going to be invited to any Islam dinner parties any time soon....just sayin....

Remember how quick he was to stop the press from claiming the boston bombers were muslim terrorists ? Notice how he NEVER refers to terrorist groups as Muslims ?

Obama is afraid to piss off Muslims?.....i think with as many that have been killed with his knowledge and ok....he is not going to be invited to any Islam dinner parties any time soon....just sayin....

He doesn't have to be invited to one. He holds them in the white house and invites the muzzies...

Obama Celebrates Muslim Holiday of Ramadan in the White House
July 15, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Last night, Obama sidekick Valerie Jarrett let the world know that our “Christian” President, Barack Obama, was celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan in the White House.

Monday evening, the Iranian-born Jarrett proudly announced on Twitter that she was “celebrating the holy season of Ramadan here at the White House,” accompanied by a picture of Obama reading prepared notes to a large crowd of what appears to be people of Middle Eastern descent.

WASHINGTON, D.C., April 26, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Conservative media are buzzing this week after President Obama failed to issue an Easter statement, after a year in which he repeatedly commemorated Muslim holidays with a series of statements.

UNREAL: Obama Gives Syria $200 MILLION to Celebrate Muslim Holiday
In an official White House release, President Obama said: “Michelle and I send our warmest greetings to Muslims celebrating Eid al-Fitr here in the United States and around the world. During the past month, Muslims have honored their faith through prayer and service, fasting and time spent with loved ones.”

“To help the many Syrians in need this Eid al-Fitr, the United States is providing an additional $195 million in food aid and other humanitarian aid, bringing our humanitarian contribution to the Syrian people to over $1 billion since the crisis began.”

etc....etc...etc...

The guy said he was just doing his little part according to Fox news last night.

He doesn't have to be invited to one. He holds them in the white house and invites the muzzies...

Last night, Obama sidekick Valerie Jarrett let the world know that our “Christian” President, Barack Obama, was celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan in the White House.

Monday evening, the Iranian-born Jarrett proudly announced on Twitter that she was “celebrating the holy season of Ramadan here at the White House,” accompanied by a picture of Obama reading prepared notes to a large crowd of what appears to be people of Middle Eastern descent.

WASHINGTON, D.C., April 26, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Conservative media are buzzing this week after President Obama failed to issue an Easter statement, after a year in which he repeatedly commemorated Muslim holidays with a series of statements.

In an official White House release, President Obama said: “Michelle and I send our warmest greetings to Muslims celebrating Eid al-Fitr here in the United States and around the world. During the past month, Muslims have honored their faith through prayer and service, fasting and time spent with loved ones.”

“To help the many Syrians in need this Eid al-Fitr, the United States is providing an additional $195 million in food aid and other humanitarian aid, bringing our humanitarian contribution to the Syrian people to over $1 billion since the crisis began.”

etc....etc...etc...
not all muslims are assholes.....yea i know i was shocked too....and whether you or i like it or not....they are part of the citizenry of the country.....and i would be willing to bet a republican president would have done the same thing.....because like Obama....they are politicians first and foremost....
Remember how quick he was to stop the press from claiming the boston bombers were muslim terrorists ? Notice how he NEVER refers to terrorist groups as Muslims ?
yet he still ok's drones killing some....

etc....etc...etc...
not all muslims are assholes

Strawman. No one said they were.
.....yea i know i was shocked too....and whether you or i like it or not....they are part of the citizenry of the country..

snark and diversion.

...and i would be willing to bet a republican president would have done the same thing.....because like Obama....they are politicians first and foremost....

Fantasy and unfounded speculation.

White House, NASA, Defend Comments About NASA Outreach to Muslim World Criticized by Conservatives - ABC News

The White House and NASA today defended comments by National Aeronautic Space Administration administrator Charles Bolden about reaching out to the Muslim world – comments that conservatives criticized as undermining NASA’s mission.

A few days ago, in Cairo, Bolden told Al Jazeera that when he became the NASA administrator, President Obama charged him with three things: "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and engineering — science, math and engineering."

This was part of President Obama’s desire, as stated in his Cairo address last year, to begin a new chapter in the relationship between the United States and the Muslim world, Bolden said.

Maybe, just maybe, Obama is trying to kill them with kindness, just saying.

Forum List

Back