Muslim Woman Valedictorian at Israel's Top Medical School

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A 27-year-old Islamic woman named Mais Ali-Selah will graduate at the top of her medical school class at the Technion in Israel. She was raised in a small village outside of Nazareth, in Israel’s Galilee.

You rabid anti-Israelis love to cite the bad stuff. What do you think of this? A story that shows the tolerance to all who live peacefully within its borders?

From [yes, I know, a right-wing blog – but check out the link dudes!] Muslim Woman Valedictorian at Israel's Top Medical School

It's all part of Israel's "apartheid." Heh Heh.

A 27-year-old Islamic woman named Mais Ali-Selah will graduate at the top of her medical school class at the Technion in Israel. She was raised in a small village outside of Nazareth, in Israel’s Galilee.

You rabid anti-Israelis love to cite the bad stuff. What do you think of this? A story that shows the tolerance to all who live peacefully within its borders?

From [yes, I know, a right-wing blog – but check out the link dudes!] Muslim Woman Valedictorian at Israel's Top Medical School

Nice gig!

The Technion in Haifa is one of the most hard-to-get-into, hard-to-graduate, kind of Academic Institute.

It should be a great pride for her and her family that she finished it properly!

Thanks for the link

It's all part of Israel's "apartheid." Heh Heh.

:lmao:

In my college, Netanya college, each year we have law-panel. It means they take all students who study law all over Israel, and make some kind of Panel, in which its end they choose 3 top colleges or universities, and 'compete' them with one another, in attempt to urge the young law students to maximum success.

At the end they win scholarship, expensive Job offers, prestige in the proffenssion, and their names in publicity.

In the last *4 years*, the winner was my college. in 3 out of those 4 years, the students winning the projects were Arabs.

:D

Yes but let us consider how many Christians & Jews win scholarships in the Muslim countries.

In my college, Netanya college, each year we have law-panel. It means they take all students who study law all over Israel, and make some kind of Panel, in which its end they choose 3 top colleges or universities, and 'compete' them with one another, in attempt to urge the young law students to maximum success.

At the end they win scholarship, expensive Job offers, prestige in the proffenssion, and their names in publicity.

In the last *4 years*, the winner was my college. in 3 out of those 4 years, the students winning the projects were Arabs.

Yes but let us consider how many Christians & Jews win scholarships in the Muslim countries.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back