My admiration for Mueller's team restraint and patience

Agree

Comey couldn’t keep his mouth shut and there wasn’t a camera that he didn’t love

Mueller and his team hasn’t said a word

Agreed, RM has acted like a professional in every sense of the word. To bad tweety the clown cannot do the same.
Mueller is giving Trump all the rope he needs

I agree, but surely Rump's lawyers will not allow him to be questioned unless he is subpoenaed.

It takes a hefty dose of professionalism and respect for the law and its practices to restrain from rushing into a hasty decision to NOT leak information as to where their investigation is leading.

If someone thinks that the Mueller team has "a nothing burger" in their archives, that individual is either naive, dumber than a box of spent matches.......or,more likely.....a Trump cult member.

There is an all-out effort from Trump acolytes to belittle what the investigation will eventually reveal......For example, who here thinks that Mueller would NOT have accessed the blocked number of telephone conversations between Don Jr. and the "mysterious" person he talked with?.......Or that IRS records on tax returns were beyond the reach of a Mueller team's subpoena powers?

The temptation to "leak" information as the investigation proceeds must be overwhelming....and that is why I extend my admiration to Mueller and his team for their restraint and honor of their professional ethics.

Get his family to etch that on his tombstone.

This entire fiasco will be coming to a dramatic halt in a few months.

yes, it will

Agree

Comey couldn’t keep his mouth shut and there wasn’t a camera that he didn’t love

Mueller and his team hasn’t said a word

Agreed, RM has acted like a professional in every sense of the word. To bad tweety the clown cannot do the same.
Mueller is giving Trump all the rope he needs

I agree, but surely Rump's lawyers will not allow him to be questioned unless he is subpoenaed.
Trump is pretty stupid

He may get goaded into testifying

I'm enjoying how many of Mewler's comrades have been exposed as liars and leakers.

Want to list all of those Mueller "comrades" names.....and compare that list to the Trump acolytes'names who have pled guilty or who are indicted?

Nitwits need to realize that Mueller's MAIN task is to label the Trump campaign and administration as one of the most UNETHICAL bunch of corrupt scum buckets to ever defraud our precious democracy....and on THAT task, Mueller has delivered and WILL deliver much more.

I'm enjoying how many of Mewler's comrades have been exposed as liars and leakers.

Want to list all of those Mueller "comrades" names.....and compare that list to the Trump acolytes'names who have pled guilty or who are indicted?

Nitwits need to realize that Mueller's MAIN task is to label the Trump campaign and administration as one of the most UNETHICAL bunch of corrupt scum buckets to ever defraud our precious democracy....and on THAT task, Mueller has delivered and WILL deliver much more.
Mueller’s main task is to conduct a thorough investigation and discover the truth. He isn’t a partisan, and he isn’t out to get Trump unless Trump has committed a crime. If there was no evidence he wouldn’t be on going but Trump is not the sole or even primary focus of his mandate.

It takes a hefty dose of professionalism and respect for the law and its practices to restrain from rushing into a hasty decision to NOT leak information as to where their investigation is leading.

If someone thinks that the Mueller team has "a nothing burger" in their archives, that individual is either naive, dumber than a box of spent matches.......or,more likely.....a Trump cult member.

There is an all-out effort from Trump acolytes to belittle what the investigation will eventually reveal......For example, who here thinks that Mueller would NOT have accessed the blocked number of telephone conversations between Don Jr. and the "mysterious" person he talked with?.......Or that IRS records on tax returns were beyond the reach of a Mueller team's subpoena powers?

The temptation to "leak" information as the investigation proceeds must be overwhelming....and that is why I extend my admiration to Mueller and his team for their restraint and honor of their professional ethics.
Are you saying this just because you’d thought something would’ve come out 6 months ago?

To me this whole post sound like, I expected more, didn’t get any, I want leaks, but now I’m going to take the silver lining approach and clap for the mueller investigation for not leaking (even though they have leaked over and over), but it’s not the leak I’m looking for.

I think I nailed it.

To me this whole post sound like, I expected more, didn’t get any, I want leaks, but now I’m going to take the silver lining approach and clap for the mueller investigation for not leaking (even though they have leaked over and over), but it’s not the leak I’m looking for.

I think I nailed it.

By all means, "congratulate" yourself......you may be the only one to do so......LOL

I think I nailed it.

By all means, "congratulate" yourself......you may be the only one to do so......LOL
Right...who else would notice the fact the mueller hasn’t leaked anything substantial after a year (which is his job to do so unless he’d give trumpers something to cry about), and then notice it and applaud the fact that he hasn’t...unless you were suspecting something, and never got it.

Either trump is some genius mastermind who has eluded an NSA surveillance probe, an FBI plant, and an entire federal investigation...or this whole year and a half long battle has been blown out of proportion.

So is trump some sort of genius?

monkeys.jpg

I'm not wasting much time on a primate like you.

Judging by Mueller's staffing choices, he may not be very interested in justice

As he investigates Trump's aides, Robert Mueller's record shows surprising flaws

.....that is why I extend my admiration to Mueller and his team for their restraint and honor of their professional ethics.

You do realize that Mueller is a former member of the Bu$h regime who helped to cover up their 9/11 crimes and the anthrax attacks, right?

Restraint and ethics don't have anything to do with his job description

:coffee:

Jake do you applaud the 5 years Mueller spent chasing down the wrong man in the anthrax attack?

Forum List

Back