My God! The news is terrible! I have to stop reading!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The news is getting crazy. Cruise ships quarantining passengers, more and more getting sick. People putting their dogs down in fear of the virus! Airlines cutting back their flights, some won't go over seas, Black rain in Japan, Stock market down again over virus problems, not enough test kits, Campbell soup is trying to keep up with demand over people stocking up on food.

If people don't go to work, our economy will be a disaster. We had tornados here and it looks like a war scene.

I tried to get groceries and have to wait for Monday to get them.

It's getting scary!!!

Right --- it's probably time to declare a state of emergency, as a number of our state governors have done, only as private persons in our own lives. Take a positive point of view, stop complaining, limit news intake, for instance. Plus avoiding real-life contact with other people for a few weeks.

iu

In other words, it is time to panic over a virus that may not be any greater danger than the flue.

Right --- it's probably time to declare a state of emergency, as a number of our state governors have done, only as private persons in our own lives. Take a positive point of view, stop complaining, limit news intake, for instance. Plus avoiding real-life contact with other people for a few weeks.
I stopped watching the news years ago...
Best thing I ever did

It's amazing how you can discern what you're reading
when you are not absorbing a narrative

Sorry you city was hit with the tornadoes, Jackson. Glad you’re ok.

Now, for the black rain, it was over one area-
'It’s pretty easy to see how that much smoke could mix in with and dye much of the downwind precipitation black,' SoraNews24 said.

Other speculation about the fire's link to the black rain also appeared online.

'I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but there was a fire in the area that same day,' one person wrote.

'I think it was caused by a fire in the area,' said another.

'It was a fire at a plastic factory. There you go!' said a third.

One SoraNews24 reporter said: It doesn’t explain why Hasuda City never acknowledged this on their website.

'At a time when the dispersion of information is more important than ever, it’s very unsettling that they were either unaware of the gigantic fire in their own city, or didn’t feel it was necessary to mention while people online were speculating about mass-cremations and North Korean missiles,' they added.
'Disturbing' black rain reported falling over parts of Japan | Daily Mail Online

The news is getting crazy. Cruise ships quarantining passengers, more and more getting sick. People putting their dogs down in fear of the virus! Airlines cutting back their flights, some won't go over seas, Black rain in Japan, Stock market down again over virus problems, not enough test kits, Campbell soup is trying to keep up with demand over people stocking up on food.

If people don't go to work, our economy will be a disaster. We had tornados here and it looks like a war scene.

It's getting scary!!!

Not to worry. Trump will save us all. After all - he was sent by God.

ESYlpObWAAEi47g

ESYjc53WkAA6S1n

It's getting scary!!!

Things are fine here up north.

All this is proving is that we've been warned for a long time, people always think it'll happen to someone else and that chance favors the prepared.

The strong and prepared will survive. The weak shall not.

Actual footage of President Trump creating the Corona Virus ... we're DOOMED, y'all!

mad-science-trump-radius1.jpg

I went through a direct hit by hurricane Michael. It was fucked up for a long time. Things will be better before you know it. Keep calm and carry on. I was without cable and internet for 28 days, I think it did me some good to concentrate on what was really important.

1. Some observers agree with the OP: Do not read the news.

2. Those observers say that news is to the brain as sugar is to the body: TOXIC.

3. They say we should read only books and long-form articles.

4. They claim that news only makes us nervous and afraid and upset.

5. In fact, I think that some people have found themselves to be much calmer and happier people when they go on a news diet for even one week.

people want to act like this is the first generation to go MY GOD WE'RE ALL CRAZY AND ANGRY!!! BAD NEWS BAD NEWS

been bitching at news for a long long time.

Forum List

Back