My God! The news is terrible! I have to stop reading!

The news is getting crazy. Cruise ships quarantining passengers, more and more getting sick. People putting their dogs down in fear of the virus! Airlines cutting back their flights, some won't go over seas, Black rain in Japan, Stock market down again over virus problems, not enough test kits, Campbell soup is trying to keep up with demand over people stocking up on food.

If people don't go to work, our economy will be a disaster. We had tornados here and it looks like a war scene.

I tried to get groceries and have to wait for Monday to get them.

It's getting scary!!!

Just wash your hands. The rest will take care of itself. The media does have some uses though.

Coronavirus: Australian newspaper prints extra pages to help out in toilet paper shortage

Greg

In other words, it is time to panic over a virus that may not be any greater danger than the flue.

The panic is due to all the unknowns. We know all about the flu, it’s been studied for decades. We know by April the effects of the flu will nearly be gone. We have no idea where covid19 will be in 2 months, 3 months ago we had never heard of it.

Campbell soup is trying to keep up with demand over people stocking up on food.

Jesus, people think Campbell's soup is food? :p It is okay I guess, if you are in college and don't know anything about food. I just ordered about 8 pounds of bacon from Benton's from the great state of Tennessee. Not because of fear of the end of the world, but because Benton's bacon (and even mass produced bacon) is one of the best foods on planet Earth.

The news is getting crazy. Cruise ships quarantining passengers, more and more getting sick. People putting their dogs down in fear of the virus! Airlines cutting back their flights, some won't go over seas, Black rain in Japan, Stock market down again over virus problems, not enough test kits, Campbell soup is trying to keep up with demand over people stocking up on food.

If people don't go to work, our economy will be a disaster. We had tornados here and it looks like a war scene.

It's getting scary!!!
My sister went thru Andrew, and has been a Prepper, ever since. She went over a month without electric.....and water and hard to get food... or supplies.

Now, she has everything... portable shower, food water, propane, propane stove, prescriptions... medical supplies... gravity water filtration... gun, ammo, rain barrel, etc etc.... she can hardly fit her car, in her 2 car garage....

Her helplessness during Andrew, not being prepared, is what made a very hard situation, harder.

----------

All the other stuff mentioned is scary too... the economy faltering, corona virus, not enough test kits to isolate it or give warnings, or to know what schools or venues should be shut down... it's a mess!

Last edited:
Campbell soup is trying to keep up with demand over people stocking up on food.

Jesus, people think Campbell's soup is food? :p I just ordered about 8 pounds of bacon from Benton's from the great state of Tennessee.
Worst case if the virus explodes, no food moves to the stores, so we stocked up on foods than can last for months, just in case things get bad.
Better to be prepared than to not have any food on the shelves.

It's getting scary!!!
My sister went thru Andrew, and has been a Prepper, ever since. She went over a month without electric.....and water and hard to get food... or supplies.

Now, she has everything... portable shower, food water, prescriptions... medical supplies... gravity water filtration... gun, ammo, rain barrel, etc etc.... she can hardly fit her car, in her 2 car garage....

Her helplessness during Andrew, not being prepared, is what made a very hard situation, harder.

----------

All the other stuff mentioned is scary too... the economy faltering, corona virus, not enough test kits to isolate it or give warnings, or to know what schools or venues should be shut down... it's a mess!

Being a prepper is always a good thing! Here's hoping the weather shuts down the outbreak soon.

Being a "prepper" is a form of insanity.

By the way, Benton's bacon can last 6 months unopened. It is cured with brown sugar and salt. Best bacon out there IMO and being in the northeast there is good competition.

I think it blew my mind when I read people were euthanizing their pets because of the virus. That broke my heart! How cruel?

It's getting scary!!!
The corona virus is a hoax.

It's getting scary!!!
A hoax on the world? I think not.

It's getting scary!!!

Not to worry. Trump will save us all. After all - he was sent by God.

ESYlpObWAAEi47g

ESYjc53WkAA6S1n
PRAISE THE LARD!!!!

It's getting scary!!!
A hoax on the world? I think not.
Tongue n cheek....

It's what pres trump claimed....

AIDS was a hoax. Back in the 80's when we all had unprotected sex the only concern was herpes or if the lady was ovulating and she did not realize it. But still the MSM insisted normal people could get the disease.

Forum List

Back