My middle of the night headaches are so common that I feel fortunate to wake up at 5am instead of 3am

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
To those who want government controlled healthcare,.remember, it can be weaponized against you. Your reliance on the admnistrative class to determine your health outcomes is assured. From.the RCMP on down to the lowly OPP and TPS, Canadians are given proper treatment only if citizens receive approval and you have no alternatives. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a source of.Canadian asylum seekers.

To those who want government controlled healthcare,.remember, it can be weaponized against you. Your reliance on the admnistrative class to determine your health outcomes is assured. From.the RCMP on down to the lowly OPP and TPS, Canadians are given proper treatment only if citizens receive approval and you have no alternatives. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a source of.Canadian asylum seekers.
Correct.

Just think about how they weaponized the mRNA shot for covid. Look at how they threatened people's livelihoods, and in many cases, they actually destroyed their careers for not toeing the political narrative.

They forced many people to die without their loved ones in attendance.

They refused life-saving surgeries unless you had their potion.

When they talk about "One payer" healthcare, remember that. If we have a 'one payers' system, they will withhold critical medical care from their political enemies.

It is just on of a hundred reasons Harris should never be given the actual reigns of power.

Correct.

Just think about how they weaponized the mRNA shot for covid. Look at how they threatened people's livelihoods, and in many cases, they actually destroyed their careers for not toeing the political narrative.

When they talk about "One payer" healthcare, remember that. If we have a 'one payers' system, they will withhold critical medical care from their political enemies.

It is just on of a hundred reasons Harris should never be given the actual reigns of power.
Harris is going to be win the election so accept it. When the strategy is "hide and dont talk, dont lead", it is clear what the Establishment wants. The world is going to continue to shift and those who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years will act.with surprise.

Harris is going to be win the election so accept it. When the strategy is "hide and dont talk, dont lead", it is clear what the Establishment wants. The world is going to continue to shift and those who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years will act.with surprise.
I don't accept it. Kamala is utter gutter trash. It may be that the media will manage to act as the Empress' Praetorian Guard and get her close to winning the election, but sooner or later, she will have to either debate Trump or Vance and take questions from the press.

Correct.

We have single payer private delivery in the US. The ONLY socialized medicine is the VA. The government owns the facilities and employs doctors and staff.

I don't accept it. Kamala is utter gutter trash. It may be that the media will manage to act as the Empress' Praetorian Guard and get her close to winning the election, but sooner or later, she will have to either debate Trump or Vance and take questions from the press.

Trump went 300 days without a press conference. He didn't take questions.

The powers that be are backing her. Like Biden, the bait and switch will come after the election. He was supposed to be a moderate Dem remember? EVen I was fooled until the floodgates on your border opened when he removed the Stay In Mexico on his first day in office. Then the I.R.A was just awful. and contributed to the U.S greatest national security threat outside of China; your debt. He drove global inflation up to boot. Great policy.

These policies will continue if not expand. China needs them to. They need a weakened America, especially their Middle Class and manufacturing capabilities. They are more than fine with money shifting upwards into a small number of hands, it is easier to control and bribe, all at the expense of the masses being a more robust economic engine. The poisons they have provided the chemicals for to be brought over the border have been strategically placed, China knows what they want to destroy in the U.S and they have been given carte blanche access.

This is for all intent and purposes the shift from the West to the East. The world knows this, you can read the comments online. The West will continue to promote the idea that China is struggling but we are now caught between a rock and a hard place because their new axis may find it more necessary to take Taiwan if China is faltering. The alternative is for the West to continue to gut their own industries to appease China. A lose/lose situation as we allowed them to expand their military and their orbit.

Forum List

Back