🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
I asked every Tax Plan Kvetcher if they don't like the tax plan then will they donate their tax savings from the plan to go to those mysterious middle class people they claim will pay higher taxes.
Not one person on the CNN network or claimed majority kvetchers of the plan through CNN poll is willing to give up their tax cuts /savings. Pelosi suddenly herself went quiet and mumbled something about needing to find grapes that
weren't singed and her not being able to deduct her vinyard or her wine stash.
I don't think she understood the proposal request, does anyone know if she's still coherant or just some synthetic version implanted with the kvetcher chip?

I think think she may be seeing early stages if dementia, or some age associated disease.

Sinclair Broadcast is, reporting just now, to pay a special $1,000 bonus to almost 9,000 full-time and part-time regular employees as a result of tax reform legislation (excluding senior level executives).
How many of those employees are the Dems kvetching over the tax plan and will they not accept that money since they claim workers benefiting from the tax plan doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back