Nagin Sentenced to 10 Years

His oft quoted campaign slogan about New Orleans being "Chocolate City" is on my mind at this point.

Is that what he will call the scenario when he gets bung holed for the first time in prison?

His oft quoted campaign slogan about New Orleans being "Chocolate City" is on my mind at this point.

Is that what he will call the scenario when he gets bung holed for the first time in prison?

:laugh2:

He's heading to the real 'Chocolate City'.

Nagin presided over a corrupt administration that spent federal funds designated for levee construction on frivolous and illegal projects. The media and the democrat party managed to blame Katrina on president Bush. When Nagin was interviewed after Katrina about the lack of evacuation procedures he said "where would we go"? That's what a evacuation plan is about you fool. I saw news feeds of N.O. officers in uniform looting a shoe store during the hurricane. That's a small example of the corruption. Nagin should have been indicted for negligent manslaughter.

I wonder how crooked politicians are viewed in Nagin's new home in the REAL "Chocolate City" .

If Nagin is viewed the same as a child molester, he'll be getting all of the "chocolate covered bananas" he can stand.

Enjoy, Charlie boy.

Forum List

Back