NAGS Release List Of Women Haters

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The women's group, NAGS (National Association of Gals; aka: NOW) has released its list of the top offenders of Women's Rights.

Absent from that list, curiously, are Filthy Filner and Anthony (let me show you my) Weiner.

I don't know why I started a new thread over something that anybody with the IQ of pumpkin should know....

NOW isn't interested in Women's rights, they're interested in getting dimocrap scum elected and re-elected to office and a radical agenda.

Shocking, huh?

Feminists exclude Weiner, Filner from worst women's rights offenders list | The Daily Caller

Another shocker? All the the people on the list.....?

They're.... Wait for it.... Sit down.....

Ready....... REPUBLICANS!!!!!

gasp

Last edited:
The women's group, NAGS (National Association of Gals; aka: NOW) has released its list of the top offenders of Women's Rights.

Absent from that list, curiously, are Filthy Filner and Anthony (let me show you my) Weiner.

I don't know why I started a new thread over something that anybody with the IQ of pumpkin should know....

NOW isn't interested in Women's rights, they're interested in getting dimocrap scum elected and re-elected to office and a radical agenda.

Shocking, huh?

Feminists exclude Weiner, Filner from worst women's rights offenders list | The Daily Caller

gasp

very clever, awesome thread.

Shocking, huh?

gasp

Their Wiener-less...:lol:

The "NAGS" lost the last of their remaining credibility during the Slippery Willie years..

Last edited:

Shocking, huh?

gasp

NAG is a political front group established by the left wing sub-human establishment.

This is clearly a biased attack on the right wing establishment and their "analysis" will be and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I'm very offended I did not make the list

I'm going to try harder to compliment women, hold doors open for them, help them lift things, change their flat tires etc

that will surely piss them off and get me on the list

Last edited:
I'm very offended I did not make the list

I'm going to try harder to compliment women, hold doors open for them, help them lift things, change their flat tires etc

that will surely piss them off and get me on the list

So...I can cancel my AAA membership?

I'll make you a write-in!

Forum List

Back