Nancy Pelosi. Wall street trader of 2021. Better than Buffet over a long time.

I agree. They should have there money either in cash or a S&P index fund. Both sides of the aisle pull this crap regularly.

Yep...another "shoulda".
Man, we're really pounding those tyrants into the ground now aren't we ?
I wonder exactly who Cunservatives are expecting to give them their freedom back? Maybe Jeezuz ?

Last edited:
Yep...another "shoulda".
Man, we're really pounding those tyrants into the ground now aren't we ?
I wonder exactly who Cunservatives are expecting to give them their freedom back? Maybe Jeezuz ?
It’s really pretty simple. If you are involved In legislation which could have an impact on specific investments, it’s best that you’re divested from those investments to preserve the appearance of neutrality. These people make themselves wealthy while ”serving” in office, and they nearly all come out much much richer than the started. They have an incredible healthcare package, better retirement package, and are allowed to vote themselves raises whenever they wish.

I really don't see a problem with her and her husband. Buffet is an amateur now

Once again no real source is just right wing outrage blogs. Do they provide you with a list of links when you show up at the troll farm or do you have to go searching for them yourself?

She is Number 1; of the top 20 insider traders something like15 were Democrats. Another female Democrat was Number 2. but I don't recall her name.

All of her trades are public, correct?

What she bought, what she sold, when she bought, when she sold.

All public...nothing is hidden, right?

Forum List

Back