Nancy Pelosi: "We Have A Right To Know What's In The GOP Healthcare Bill Before It Passes"

Bullshit

Pelosi wrote: “Members must not be asked to vote on this legislation before the CBO and the Joint Committee on Taxation have answered the following questions about your legislation in 2018 and 2019, over the 10-year budget window, and in the decade after: How will this bill measure up to the Affordable Care Act and current Medicaid law on coverage, quality, and cost? And how will it impact Medicare solvency?”

ACA was scored 20 years out and she is talking about same standard being applied here, there is no hypocrisy here.

So funny how these silly people leave out very important information in their thread and then agree with each other..lol ..

Why would anyone vote or buy a product that they have not seen...what a scam..:deal:

What a hypothetical Jew loving skank this fossil is. This is proof of how mentally deranged she is and she needs to retire. Again, what a two faced hypocrite!

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/nancy-pelosi-we-have-a-right-to-know-whats-in-health-care-bill-before-it-passes/
Jews aside......this hypocrite must think most of America is as stupid as Democrat voters are.

Mudwhistle why would you vote for something to find out what is in it?

Jews aside......this hypocrite must think most of America is as stupid as Democrat voters.

Well by uncritically swallowing the misleading headline you are being as stupid as Breitbart thinks you are.

Time to look in that mirror bud.
These idiots that hang onto that conservative shit keeps us all alert on just how ignorant some people are in this country.
Who gave you permission to post here? Now mind your master and get your black ass back to the plantation where you belong, boy!
:whip:
Steve, steve steve.....since when do I or anyone with a working brain cell listens to white stupid maggots like you? Honestly, you make the retards look like scholars....that's how fuckin fucked you white whores are to me
Everybody listens to American patriot Steve McGarrett when he talks, just like E.F. Hutton!

And who are they?

Well by uncritically swallowing the misleading headline you are being as stupid as Breitbart thinks you are.

These idiots that hang onto that conservative shit keeps us all alert on just how ignorant some people are in this country.
Who gave you permission to post here? Now mind your master and get your black ass back to the plantation where you belong, boy!
Steve, steve steve.....since when do I or anyone with a working brain cell listens to white stupid maggots like you? Honestly, you make the retards look like scholars....that's how fuckin fucked you white whores are to me
Everybody listens to American patriot Steve McGarrett when he talks, just like E.F. Hutton!

anyone who listens to your horseshit can debunk anything you say in less than 60 seconds, so naturally you get attention, you're an easy target and get laughed at all the time.
Nothing of my truthful facts that I post is never debunked.

What a hypothetical Jew loving skank this fossil is. This is proof of how mentally deranged she is and she needs to retire. Again, what a two faced hypocrite!

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/nancy-pelosi-we-have-a-right-to-know-whats-in-health-care-bill-before-it-passes/
Jews aside......this hypocrite must think most of America is as stupid as Democrat voters.

Leave it to a gutter snipe like you to defend Nancy Pelosi's blatant hypocrisy.

And who are they?
Americans and the international audience that reads this message board.

Jews aside......this hypocrite must think most of America is as stupid as Democrat voters are.

Mudwhistle why would you vote for something to find out what is in it?

Who, other than Pelosi, has suggested that?

Nancy Pelosi Believes that Sean Spicer is one of the Spice Girls

Bullshit

Pelosi wrote: “Members must not be asked to vote on this legislation before the CBO and the Joint Committee on Taxation have answered the following questions about your legislation in 2018 and 2019, over the 10-year budget window, and in the decade after: How will this bill measure up to the Affordable Care Act and current Medicaid law on coverage, quality, and cost? And how will it impact Medicare solvency?”

ACA was scored 20 years out and she is talking about same standard being applied here, there is no hypocrisy here.

So funny how these silly people leave out very important information in their thread and then agree with each other..lol ..

Why would anyone vote or buy a product that they have not seen...what a scam..:deal:

I agree. Obamacare was a scam

Forum List

Back