Nancy Reagan speaks

Mrs. "My Husband Fucked America!" speaks!

How did Reagan "fuck" America?
bitch please ....
How Ronald Reagan destroyed the American Dream
By Pablo Mayhew
RAW STORY COLUMNIST

“More like John Wayne, really.”

— Former White House Chief of Staff Michael Deaver,
responding to a question from MSNBC’s
Chris Matthews on whether Reagan was
“more like Jimmy Cagney or Jimmy Stewart.”

The John Wayne comparison comes easily when discussing Ronald Wilson Reagan, the 40th President of the United States, who was an actor himself — although one who realized nowhere near the same level of success on the Silver Screen as “The Duke.” But Reagan, who was known as “Dutch,” eventually got his casting call on the much larger World Stage — and when it came time to act there, he shed all inclinations towards B-movie mediocrity and came up with the grandest performance of his life.

Or so revisionist historians would have us believe. And many would. But they would be wrong.

Ronald Reagan was a duplicitous, god-fearing brute who spoke with a forked-tongue and used the rhetoric of apocalyptic imagery to instill a climate of fear and docility in America, while he and his rich henchmen exponentially increased the ranks of the nation’s “working poor.”

A quote by Reagan in 1966 — at the beginning of his eight-year stint as the governor of California — says a lot. The Free Speech Movement had flared up again at the University of California at Berkeley. Reagan, after deep consultations with the state Board of Regents, chided that the student protestors should “obey the prescribed rules or get out.” That was Reagan to a Tee: he had no use for self-examination, or anyone who did; his identity was action.

The Raw Story | Pablo Mayhew | How Ronald Reagan destroyed the American Dream

Pablo Mayhew? Whatever.. it's an opinion piece by a nutter who clearly has issues.

Anyway, what is wrong with telling a bunch of children to obey the rules? I really tire of reading about these college pukes that think they know everything when in fact they don't know their asshole from a buttonhole.
standard denial ......

I'm not denying anything... who the fuck is this guy and why should I give a shit about his opinion on anything?

If you don't care, don't sweat it.

How times have changed

Nancy Reagan, “The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion. I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees"

Nancy Reagan: “I Want Hillary to Win”

if the rumors are true she is the one who fucked America after the assassination attempt.
Her astrologer...not to mention being paid a few million for introducing Japanese cars to America; subsidized by the government of Japan.

That would actually be the reverse of the reality....

>> When the automobile industry in the United States was threatened by the popularity of cheaper more fuel efficient Japanese cars, a 1981 voluntary restraint agreement limited the Japanese to exporting 1.68 million cars to the U.S. annually as stipulated by U.S Government.[1] << (Wiki)
-- Not to mention, this burgeoning "threat" in 1981 reveals that the importation was already well established by then -- which indeed it was ...

>> Effects of the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo accelerated vehicle exports along with the exchange rate of the Japanese yen to the U.S. Dollar, UK Pound, and West German Deutsche Mark. Passenger car exports rose from 100,000 in 1965 to 1,827,000 in 1975. Automobile production in Japan continued to increase rapidly after the 1970s, as Mitsubishi (as Dodge vehicles) and Honda began selling their vehicles in the US. Even more brands came to America and abroad during the 1970s, and by the 1980s, the Japanese manufacturers were gaining a major foothold in the US and world markets. << (another Wiki)

My own brother owned a Mazda, during the Nixon Administration, and Mazda was a latecomer among Japanese manufacturers. That Wankel engine would do (and did) 130 mph without breaking a sweat. But it's a damn good time-travel trick for Reagan to "introduce" Japanese cars years after they were already here.

But hey, these are just those pesky "fact" things. I'm sure you still have we-never-landed-on-the-moon and Elvis-lives to hold on to. You go with that.

Last edited:
How times have changed

Nancy Reagan, “The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion. I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees"

bitch please ....
By Pablo Mayhew
RAW STORY COLUMNIST

The John Wayne comparison comes easily when discussing Ronald Wilson Reagan, the 40th President of the United States, who was an actor himself — although one who realized nowhere near the same level of success on the Silver Screen as “The Duke.” But Reagan, who was known as “Dutch,” eventually got his casting call on the much larger World Stage — and when it came time to act there, he shed all inclinations towards B-movie mediocrity and came up with the grandest performance of his life.

Or so revisionist historians would have us believe. And many would. But they would be wrong.

Ronald Reagan was a duplicitous, god-fearing brute who spoke with a forked-tongue and used the rhetoric of apocalyptic imagery to instill a climate of fear and docility in America, while he and his rich henchmen exponentially increased the ranks of the nation’s “working poor.”

A quote by Reagan in 1966 — at the beginning of his eight-year stint as the governor of California — says a lot. The Free Speech Movement had flared up again at the University of California at Berkeley. Reagan, after deep consultations with the state Board of Regents, chided that the student protestors should “obey the prescribed rules or get out.” That was Reagan to a Tee: he had no use for self-examination, or anyone who did; his identity was action.

this is utter stupidity. Reagan was not near as fearful as a typical democrat, who say republicans want to prevent blacks and minorities from voting, or coming for women's bodies, or global warming, or everyone get AIDS, you get the point, I could go on, kinda like the shrimp talk in Forest Gump

How times have changed

bitch please ....
By Pablo Mayhew
RAW STORY COLUMNIST

this is utter stupidity. Reagan was not near as fearful as a typical democrat, who say republicans want to prevent blacks and minorities from voting, or coming for women's bodies, or global warming, or everyone get AIDS, you get the point, I could go on, kinda like the shrimp talk in Forest Gump

Do you realize how many millions of blacks have lost their jobs due to Reagan's legacy of Amnesty and Globalization?

How times have changed

6c2883f50569ccdd0ebb9424a5c2f743e2192750a0737f1d1c4be77f7f9d4c20.jpg

How times have changed

bitch please ....
By Pablo Mayhew
RAW STORY COLUMNIST

The award for the best deflection in a thread goes to. ....

How times have changed

RINO. Run her out of the party! grrrrrrr

Yawl libtarts are mad cause he shut down yo adopted motherland the USSR and shoved yo liberal agenda on the back burner and smoked cha like a cheap cigar for 12 yrs...
USS_Ronald_Reagan004.gif

USS RONALD REAGAN
that's y'all !too stupid to be a redneck too.

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
  1. a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailboat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern.
    • historical
      a ship's jolly boat with four or six oars.

Yawl libtarts are mad cause he shut down yo adopted motherland the USSR and shoved yo liberal agenda on the back burner and smoked cha like a cheap cigar for 12 yrs...
USS_Ronald_Reagan004.gif

USS RONALD REAGAN

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
  1. a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailboat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern.
    • historical
I own several sail boats, I know what a yawl is. I do that a lot so you liberals have something to do, spell check, grammar, etc, etc...

So you got...
hook.jpg

....:bye1:

USS_Ronald_Reagan004.gif

USS RONALD REAGAN

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
    • historical
I own several sail boats, I know what a yawl is. I do that a lot so you liberals have something to do, spell check, grammar, etc, etc...

So you got...
hook.jpg

you wish !
as to your claim of owning several boats it's bullshit.

How times have changed

Poor woman...she was demented just like her husband before she died. :p

How times have changed

Poor woman...she was demented just like her husband before she died. :p
dementia has never stopped you ...

USS_Ronald_Reagan004.gif

USS RONALD REAGAN

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
    • historical

So you got...
hook.jpg

you wish !
Hey moot, what ever make you happy, I'M happy that you libtarts are like moth to flame...

USS_Ronald_Reagan004.gif

USS RONALD REAGAN

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
    • historical

So you got...
hook.jpg

you wish !
Hey moot, what ever make you happy, I'M happy that you libtarts are like moth to flame...
that's also false
I came to watch the train wreck you call posting .....

USS_Ronald_Reagan004.gif

USS RONALD REAGAN

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
    • historical

So you got...
hook.jpg

you wish !
that's also false
moth-to-a-flame.jpg

See, ya just can't control yo-self, rolmao...
See you later moron, beautiful weather going for a cruze see ya around 11 pm...:bye1:

Last edited:

this is what you said :
yawl
[yôl]
NOUN
    • historical

So you got...
hook.jpg

you wish !
that's also false
moth-to-a-flame.jpg

See you later moron, beautiful weather going for a cruze see ya around 11 pm...:bye1:
also false! you are mistaking my interest in the absurd with your imaginary charisma.
yo self?

So you got...
hook.jpg

you wish !
that's also false
moth-to-a-flame.jpg

also false! you are mistaking my interest in the absurd with your imaginary charisma.
yo self?
...:bye1:

Forum List

Back