longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Posted on 15 June 2014 by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

http://wdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/nancypelosi-300x216.jpg

Abortion Absolutist Democrat

I just saw this and I actually laughed out loud. :badgrin:

You may remember Nancy from her triumphant theological debut.

And remember her comment that abortion is “sacred ground”?

SFGate has it:

Nancy Pelosi urges S.F. archbishop to exit marriage march

Where does the witch get off telling a Catholic archbishop about morality. She and her husband have become rich on real-estate deals – some questionable. And she has the gall to talk about morality?

Read more with all the links @ Nancy ?the Theologian? Pelosi scolds Archbp. Cordileone | Fr. Z's Blog

Does anyone care about Arch Witch Doctor Corleone?

Greed is a sin.

"You can't serve both money and God." - Jesus H. Christ

So why is there a Vatican Bank?

Posted on 15 June 2014 by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

http://wdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/nancypelosi-300x216.jpg

Abortion Absolutist Democrat

I just saw this and I actually laughed out loud. :badgrin:

You may remember Nancy from her triumphant theological debut.

And remember her comment that abortion is “sacred ground”?

SFGate has it:

Nancy Pelosi urges S.F. archbishop to exit marriage march

Where does the witch get off telling a Catholic archbishop about morality. She and her husband have become rich on real-estate deals – some questionable. And she has the gall to talk about morality?

Read more with all the links @ Nancy ?the Theologian? Pelosi scolds Archbp. Cordileone | Fr. Z's Blog

She is pushing the button straight down to hell. Flaming that woman. Flaming.

Politicians and archbishops are practically the same thing and use the concept of morality in the same way, as a political tool.

Archbishop's Response to Pelosi

The entire letter is available at the link but I felt these two paragraphs seem to show the tone of the whole letter. Quite good.

Please do not make judgments based on stereotypes, media images and comments taken out of context. Rather, get to know us first as fellow human beings. I myself am willing to meet personally with any of you not only to dialogue, but simply so that we can get to know each other. It is the personal encounter that changes the vision of the other and softens the heart.

In the end, love is the answer, and this can happen even between people with such deep disagreements. That may sound fanciful and far-fetched, but it is true, it is possible. I know it is possible, I know this from personal experience. When we come together seeking to understand the other with good will, miracles can happen.

Read the entire letter @ 2014 - Archbishop Cordileone March for Marriage Letter and then check out Archbishop Cordileone Responds to Nancy Pelosi's Assault on March for Marriage with links.

th

He certainly makes Queen Nancy appear to be the clown she is. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back