National Association of Police Chiefs supports concealed carry gun reciprocity....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The new National Association of Chiefs Of Police annual Survey is out, and once again they support National concealed carry gun reciprocity........that would be the police....they support law abiding people carrying their guns across state lines.....

National Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Surveys on Concealed Handgun Reciprocity and other issues - Crime Prevention Research Center

Concealed carry reciprocity: Support

29th annual Survey..... 88.62%
28th.............................86.4%
27th.............................63.3%

Can armed citizens help lower violent crime activity: Support

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

Last edited:
That would be great. I still have to pull my car over, unload, and place my weapon in the trunk when I cross the bridge into Minnesota or Illinois.

Hey Uncle Trump! How about killing the "Gun Free School Zone" while you're at it?

Fuck States rights, Right?

States Rights are only valid when they are protecting individual Rights and the Constitution......

So from your post you supported slavery and jim crow? Right? Since they were a states Rights issue?

We have a system where the states and federal government keep each other in check......and when states are violating the 2nd Amendment Rights of Citizens, the Feds have to step in and stop them.....and when the Feds are encroaching on individual Rights, then the States step in....why is that concept so hard for people like you to understand.

Police getting shot and killed is a regular event here. It is very rare in countries with strong gun control. Gun control is what they should be supporting...

That would be great. I still have to pull my car over, unload, and place my weapon in the trunk when I cross the bridge into Minnesota or Illinois.

Hey Uncle Trump! How about killing the "Gun Free School Zone" while you're at it?
And where does that place you?

And where does that place you?

That places me in a free state stuck between two shithole anti-gun states who refuse to honor our concealed carry permit.

Police getting shot and killed is a regular event here. It is very rare in countries with strong gun control. Gun control is what they should be supporting...

Mexico has extreme gun control and the criminals there murder more police than our democrats murder here......

Forum List

Back