Navy lowers physical restrictions for seaman

Yep My son (E-5 USN) told me it has gotten so PC and the Gays and BI's are getting people busted in rank for any little thing they percieve as an insult as sexual harrassment.

I'd be just as impressed with a fat man with a big gun or a Gay with a big gun as John Wayne with a big gun. Makes no difference, Odium. Bullets talk.

Yep My son (E-5 USN) told me it has gotten so PC and the Gays and BI's are getting people busted in rank for any little thing they percieve as an insult as sexual harrassment.
Where as before they busted you in rank for anything they could red flag you on...

I'd be just as impressed with a fat man with a big gun or a Gay with a big gun as John Wayne with a big gun. Makes no difference, Odium. Bullets talk.
Makes a lot of difference in morale,being able to FIT down the hatches or through door ways or being physically fit enough to do the job you are supposed to do to defend your country.

Actually, I know a transsexual who'd make a brilliant officer.

My heavens she's sacrificed a lot. Shed be a CEO of some company by now. She works in management but for a lefty org.

I wish I could ask about her past. She's such an officer personality.

Actually the weight standards were ignorant to begin with not based on reality or fact. And left up to local command to enforce so you could get a waiver if you were in one command but not if in the wrong command, perfectly fit people were forced out because they had to much mass even if it was all muscle.

The height and weight standards were originally based on the cockpit requirements of air craft in world war II. So you had to be slim to fit in the smaller air craft.

the height weight standards don't really account for fitness at all.

a hundred pound beanpole man who scored a 200 on his pt test would somehow be considered more fit than a broader man with muscles scoring a 300 but failing height/weight

Forum List

Back