NBC Drops Damning Info About Hunter and China That Blows up Joe's Lie

Poor little tantrum throwing uneducated asswipe.
The only one throwing a tantrum is you whiny bitch.
Getting your ass handed to you by the truth and facts retard.
Sure, moron.................."truth" and "facts" in Trumplandia.
Just like your dear leader.
You think a loss is a win.

July 29 2021
Donald Trump’s advisers are angry at David McIntosh, president of the conservative Club for Growth, for persuading the former president to endorse a losing candidate in the special election for Texas’ 6th District. “I think this is the only race we’ve lost together,” Trump said of McIntosh and the Club for Growth, before catching himself mid-sentence on the word “lost.”

“This is the only race we’ve … this is not a loss, again, I don’t want to claim it is a loss, this was a win. The big thing is, we had two very good people running that were both Republicans. That was the win.”

Ooh, the President met with Russian representatives.
AT the request of his daddy.

The meeting occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.
“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

Just like most of the Trump regime did.
The horror! And he was civil with them.
Sure ..........idiot not only was the orange, traitor "civil", he couldn't , as usual, keep his big-mac eating hole shut.

President Donald Trump discussed classified information provided by a U.S. ally regarding a planned Islamic State operation during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, providing sufficient details that could be used by the Russians to deduce the identity of the ally and the manner in which it was collected, according to current and former government officials.
The meeting had been closed to the U.S. press, although a photographer from the Russian press contingent was present.
The disclosure was first reported in The Washington Post on May 15, 2017. White House staff initially denied the report, but the following day Trump defended the disclosure, stating that he has the "absolute right" to "share" intelligence with Russia.

Sure, he does.............
Oh God! Hey dumbfuck a quote from 2013 still doesn’t help your pathetic wailing. I never mentioned the election. Scared of that too? Throwing the word “traitor” around when you don’t know the meaning.
Evidently you don't, you fucking moron.
You wouldn't know a traitor if one fell on you.

Since Donald Trump was a 2016 candidate for the office of President of the United States, numerous links between Trump associates and people with ties to the Russian government have been identified by the FBI.
In November 2016, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov contradicted Trump's denials by confirming the Trump campaign had been in contact with Russia, stating in a 2016 Interfax news agency interview: "Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage," adding "I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives."

By April 19, 2019,The New York Times had documented that "Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition."

Between 2013 and 2015, Trump stated "I do have a relationship with" Putin, "I met him once", and "I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin, who could not have been nicer." From 2016, during his election campaign, his stance changed. During a press conference in July 2016, he claimed, "I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is ... Never spoken to him", and in a July interview said, "I have no relationship with him.

The Moscow Project — an initiative of the Center for American Progress Action Fund — had, by June 3, 2019, documented "272 contacts between Trump's team and Russia-linked operatives ... including at least 38 meetings.... None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them."

In late 2015, GCHQ, the British eavesdropping agency, during the course of routine surveillance, used "electronic intelligence" to collect information from Russian targets. They found that "Russians were talking to people associated with Trump...According to sources in the US and the UK, [the conversations] formed a suspicious pattern."
The British passed this information about "suspicious 'interactions'" between "members of Donald Trump's campaign team" and "known or suspected Russian agents" to U.S intelligence agencies.
Over the next six months, European allies began to "pass along information about people close to Mr. Trump meeting with Russians in the Netherlands, Britain and other countries."
Reports of these "contacts between Trump's inner circle and Russians" were shared by several allied foreign intelligence agencies (reportedly those of the United Kingdom, Germany, Estonia, Poland, Australia, France, and the Netherlands). Later, "US agencies began picking up conversations in which Russians were discussing contacts with Trump associates".

Russian agents were overheard during the campaign saying they could use Manafort and Flynn to influence Trump. Members of Trump's campaign, and later his White House staff, particularly Flynn and Jared Kushner, were in contact with Russian government officials both before and after the November election, including some contacts which they initially did not disclose.

Of course, they didn't, not only are they traitors but STILL tried to lie about it.

Go fuck yourself you moronic asshole. And take your horse’s ass award with you.
GFY, you communist traitor.

The only one throwing a tantrum is you whiny bitch.

Sure, moron.................."truth" and "facts" in Trumplandia.
Just like your dear leader.
You think a loss is a win.

July 29 2021
Donald Trump’s advisers are angry at David McIntosh, president of the conservative Club for Growth, for persuading the former president to endorse a losing candidate in the special election for Texas’ 6th District. “I think this is the only race we’ve lost together,” Trump said of McIntosh and the Club for Growth, before catching himself mid-sentence on the word “lost.”

“This is the only race we’ve … this is not a loss, again, I don’t want to claim it is a loss, this was a win. The big thing is, we had two very good people running that were both Republicans. That was the win.”

AT the request of his daddy.

The meeting occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.
“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

Just like most of the Trump regime did.

Sure ..........idiot not only was the orange, traitor "civil", he couldn't , as usual, keep his big-mac eating hole shut.

President Donald Trump discussed classified information provided by a U.S. ally regarding a planned Islamic State operation during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, providing sufficient details that could be used by the Russians to deduce the identity of the ally and the manner in which it was collected, according to current and former government officials.
The meeting had been closed to the U.S. press, although a photographer from the Russian press contingent was present.
The disclosure was first reported in The Washington Post on May 15, 2017. White House staff initially denied the report, but the following day Trump defended the disclosure, stating that he has the "absolute right" to "share" intelligence with Russia.

Sure, he does.............

Evidently you don't, you fucking moron.
You wouldn't know a traitor if one fell on you.

Since Donald Trump was a 2016 candidate for the office of President of the United States, numerous links between Trump associates and people with ties to the Russian government have been identified by the FBI.
In November 2016, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov contradicted Trump's denials by confirming the Trump campaign had been in contact with Russia, stating in a 2016 Interfax news agency interview: "Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage," adding "I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives."

By April 19, 2019,The New York Times had documented that "Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition."

Between 2013 and 2015, Trump stated "I do have a relationship with" Putin, "I met him once", and "I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin, who could not have been nicer." From 2016, during his election campaign, his stance changed. During a press conference in July 2016, he claimed, "I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is ... Never spoken to him", and in a July interview said, "I have no relationship with him.

The Moscow Project — an initiative of the Center for American Progress Action Fund — had, by June 3, 2019, documented "272 contacts between Trump's team and Russia-linked operatives ... including at least 38 meetings.... None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them."

In late 2015, GCHQ, the British eavesdropping agency, during the course of routine surveillance, used "electronic intelligence" to collect information from Russian targets. They found that "Russians were talking to people associated with Trump...According to sources in the US and the UK, [the conversations] formed a suspicious pattern."
The British passed this information about "suspicious 'interactions'" between "members of Donald Trump's campaign team" and "known or suspected Russian agents" to U.S intelligence agencies.
Over the next six months, European allies began to "pass along information about people close to Mr. Trump meeting with Russians in the Netherlands, Britain and other countries."
Reports of these "contacts between Trump's inner circle and Russians" were shared by several allied foreign intelligence agencies (reportedly those of the United Kingdom, Germany, Estonia, Poland, Australia, France, and the Netherlands). Later, "US agencies began picking up conversations in which Russians were discussing contacts with Trump associates".

Russian agents were overheard during the campaign saying they could use Manafort and Flynn to influence Trump. Members of Trump's campaign, and later his White House staff, particularly Flynn and Jared Kushner, were in contact with Russian government officials both before and after the November election, including some contacts which they initially did not disclose.

Of course, they didn't, not only are they traitors but STILL tried to lie about it.

GFY, you communist traitor.
More pathetic deflection to the election, which I never mentioned retard. Still using the word traitor when you don’t know the definition. You can go fuck yourself you uneducated pissant. By the way, your hearsay “proof” would get you laughed out of court in this county comrade. Cry harder bitch.

Holy fuck, Q NUT.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.[8] In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

Robert Mueller, the special counsel of the Department of Justice in charge of Russia-related investigations, investigated the emails and the meeting, and their relation to the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

THAT'S collusion, moron.
Mueller said it wasn’t collusion

there is nothing wrong with Don Jr meeting a Russian person that might if wants to share op- research

The clintons campaign literally paid russians for it

WTF?
Q NUT?
2013 there, Q NUT.

Yeah, Obama should have been impeached for inviting Russians into the oval office too.

May 11 2017
Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.
The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out. The meeting, Politico reports, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.

Oh' wait....................
why would a president be impeached for meeting with foreign. leaders in the oval office?

obama should be tried at The Hague for war crimes…partnering with Putin was a dark chapter in US history…sad what Obama and xiden have done

More pathetic deflection to the election, which I never mentioned retard. Still using the word traitor when you don’t know the definition.
Sure Trumptard, I'll give you the definition.

trai·tor​

(trā′tər)
n.
One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

A person who is guilty of treason is known as a traitor. Treason is punishable by death if a traitor levies war against his state or country or supports its enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

What country has nuclear weapons aimed at US troops in Europe and has been for decades?
What country did we have to sign a nuclear agreement with?
Hint, you fucking retard: It isn't one of our allies.
Republicans and Trump have embraced them, visited their country, worked for them and invited them here.

Then there is this by Trump and his cult.

1653379690986.png

Members of Congress provided "reconnaissance tours" to Capitol rioters the day before the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection.

Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk steadily walked back his statements about members of Congress giving tours of the Capitol ahead of the January 6th Trump insurrection, from outright denial, to begrudging admission, to being rewarded with a Donald Trump endorsement.

They have breached the Capitol.

Mark Meadows to Rep. Barry Loudermilk

POTUS is engaging
Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows
Thanks.

This doesn’t help our cause.

WHAT "cause"?
You can go fuck yourself you uneducated pissant. By the way, your hearsay “proof” would get you laughed out of court in this county comrade. Cry harder bitch.
Sure you fucking communist, only in Trumplandia, your dear leader can do no wrong.

Mueller said it wasn’t collusion
You're FOS, that was what William Barr said, retard.
there is nothing wrong with Don Jr meeting a Russian person that might if wants to share op- research
Of course, there isn't, if you support traitors, traitor.
The clintons campaign literally paid russians for it
Sure, they did.

Teabaggers ignore this.

“Russia, if you’re listening — I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens.”

“Do you remember when I said, ‘Russia, if you’re listening, find her emails,’ or whatever the hell I said? ‘Find her emails,’ and then we all laughed together, 25,000 people in a stadium,” Trump said at a rally in Middletown, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

WHEN was everyone "laughing'?
Never heard Trump laugh.

Being laughed at?

To many times to count.

why would a president be impeached for meeting with foreign. leaders in the oval office?
With Russians?
Banning the American press but TASS can stay?

"Nothing to see here, move along".
Trump really loves you.
obama should be tried at The Hague for war crimes…partnering with Putin was a dark chapter in US history
Too funny, retard.....................WHEN?
…sad what Obama and xiden have done
Gaslighting only works on gullible Trumptards.

You're FOS, that was what William Barr said, retard.

Of course, there isn't, if you support traitors, traitor.

Sure, they did.

Teabaggers ignore this.

“Russia, if you’re listening — I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens.”

“Do you remember when I said, ‘Russia, if you’re listening, find her emails,’ or whatever the hell I said? ‘Find her emails,’ and then we all laughed together, 25,000 people in a stadium,” Trump said at a rally in Middletown, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

WHEN was everyone "laughing'?
Never heard Trump laugh.

Being laughed at?

To many times to count.
1) no it was mueller
2) there is literally nothing illegal about it
3) yes they did…have you lost mbwem watching the trial?

With Russians?
Banning the American press but TASS can stay?

"Nothing to see here, move along".
Trump really loves you.

Too funny, retard.....................WHEN?

Gaslighting only works on gullible Trumptards.
1) yes with russians. You t ink the press is allowed into every meeting at the white house?
2) in 2012

1) no it was mueller
You're FOS, retard.

May 29 2019
Special Counsel Robert Mueller contradicted the remarks of Attorney General William Barr, “Special Report” host Bret Baier said on Wednesday.

Reacting on "America’s Newsroom," Baier told hosts Bill Hemmer and Sandra Smith, “I was struck by the tone and tenor of those remarks as he laid out his case wrapping up this report.

"This was not—as the president says time and time again -- 'no collusion, no obstruction.’ It was much more nuanced than that.”

Mueller said that he was legally barred from charging President Trump with a crime, but also emphasized that his probe did not exonerate him. Mueller noted that if he could have cleared the president of any obstruction of justice claim, he “would have said so.”

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime,” Mueller said. “The Special Counsel’s Office is part of the Department of Justice and, by regulation, it was bound by that Department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.”
2) there is literally nothing illegal about it
3) yes they did…have you lost mbwem watching the trial?
IDK, WTF is mbwem?

You're FOS, retard.

May 29 2019
Special Counsel Robert Mueller contradicted the remarks of Attorney General William Barr, “Special Report” host Bret Baier said on Wednesday.

Reacting on "America’s Newsroom," Baier told hosts Bill Hemmer and Sandra Smith, “I was struck by the tone and tenor of those remarks as he laid out his case wrapping up this report.

"This was not—as the president says time and time again -- 'no collusion, no obstruction.’ It was much more nuanced than that.”

Mueller said that he was legally barred from charging President Trump with a crime, but also emphasized that his probe did not exonerate him. Mueller noted that if he could have cleared the president of any obstruction of justice claim, he “would have said so.”

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime,” Mueller said. “The Special Counsel’s Office is part of the Department of Justice and, by regulation, it was bound by that Department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.”

IDK, WTF is mbwem?
1( show me where he said there was a collusion/conspairy? quote the report

1) yes with russians. You t ink the press is allowed into every meeting at the white house?
Yeah, with Russians.
Teabaggers had a tizzy and got their panties in a wad, over Clinton meeting Lynch, (an American, BTW) on an airplane tarmac, crying..................he should be in Jail or prison.

PRESIDENT Trump meeting RUSSIANS behind closed doors?
Teabaggers: "Nothing to see here".

2) in 2012
Well, WTF happened?

Yeah, with Russians.
Teabaggers had a tizzy and got their panties in a wad, over Clinton meeting Lynch, (an American, BTW) on an airplane tarmac, crying..................he should be in Jail or prison.

PRESIDENT Trump meeting RUSSIANS behind closed doors?
Teabaggers: "Nothing to see here".

Well, WTF happened?
1) my presidents are expected to meet with foreign leaders…

AGs aren’t expected to meeting with the husbands of people they are investigating for crimes.

2) Obama partnered with Russia and agreed to be more flexible with Putin if they went easy on him in 2012 to help him win te election Obama won, and his more flexible policies went into place, including turning a blind eye to putin’s invasion of ukraine

so you can’t quite from Mueller saying there was a conspiracy?? If i quote him will yoj admit you were completely wrong?
No, because Mueller never stated that either.

Mueller stated he couldn't find a conspiracy, that doesn't mean there wasn't one.

April 18 2019
Special Counsel Robert Mueller may not have found evidence of a criminal conspiracy between Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia, but his report details extensive contacts between the campaign and Russian operatives who sought to influence the election.

Mueller said in his report released on Thursday that he found "numerous links" and that the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit" from Russia's effort to tilt the ballot in Trump's favor.

1) my presidents are expected to meet with foreign leaders…
WTF?
"Foreign leaders"?.........................they were the foreign minister and ambassador to an adversary and their "Press".
Behind closed doors in the oval office.
AGs aren’t expected to meeting with the husbands of people they are investigating for crimes.
So, just call the person "investigating" right to the white house.

April 12 2018
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein -- in President Donald Trump's crosshairs -- was summoned to the White House for a meeting with the president on Thursday, amid recent calls from some of Trump’s supporters for his ouster over his role in the expanding Russia investigation.

The meeting comes at a sensitive time for Rosenstein. Trump, outraged over the FBI’s raid of personal lawyer Michael Cohen’s office this week, has been publicly venting his frustration with Rosenstein, Sessions and Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
2) Obama partnered with Russia and agreed to be more flexible with Putin if they went easy on him in 2012 to help him win te election
Russia help Obama?

Be more flexible?

Hannity's signature rant.

Did Trump's son tell you what Obama's comment was in reference to?
Of course, he didn't.

Obama was referring to a nuclear missile treaty signed by Reagan and Gorbachev signed in 1987.
Did Trump's son tell you what Obama did?
Of course, he didn't.

Obama didn't do ANYTHING.

Did Trump's son tell you what his daddy did?
Of course, he didn't.

Trump cancelled the agreement, leaving his daddy, Putin to build and stage more nuclear missiles at Europe, where US troops are stationed................just like his daddy wanted him to.

Obama won, and his more flexible policies went into place, including turning a blind eye to putin’s invasion of ukraine
WOW.
Must have skipped the coffee, again and went straight to the orange kool-aid.

WTF?
"Foreign leaders"?.........................they were the foreign minister and ambassador to an adversary and their "Press".
Behind closed doors in the oval office.

So, just call the person "investigating" right to the white house.

April 12 2018
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein -- in President Donald Trump's crosshairs -- was summoned to the White House for a meeting with the president on Thursday, amid recent calls from some of Trump’s supporters for his ouster over his role in the expanding Russia investigation.

The meeting comes at a sensitive time for Rosenstein. Trump, outraged over the FBI’s raid of personal lawyer Michael Cohen’s office this week, has been publicly venting his frustration with Rosenstein, Sessions and Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Russia help Obama?

Be more flexible?

Hannity's signature rant.

Did Trump's son tell you what Obama's comment was in reference to?
Of course, he didn't.

Obama was referring to a nuclear missile treaty signed by Reagan and Gorbachev signed in 1987.
Did Trump's son tell you what Obama did?
Of course, he didn't.

Obama didn't do ANYTHING.

Did Trump's son tell you what his daddy did?
Of course, he didn't.

Trump cancelled the agreement, leaving his daddy, Putin to build and stage more nuclear missiles at Europe, where US troops are stationed................just like his daddy wanted him to.

WOW.
Must have skipped the coffee, again and went straight to the orange kool-aid.
1) yes, those are foreign leaders, leaders from a foreign country. Yes, it's not uncommon for the President to meet them in the Oval Office, without the Press around.....
2) Clinton wasn't the President, meeting withi AG. Rob, worked for President Trump. Moreover, we know how the Russian hoax was a lie, pushed by Clinton...and we also know the Clintons and Lynch lied about what they discussed.
3) Yes, Obama and Russia..."
4) Obama canceled missle defense system in Eastern Europe Obama abandons missile defence shield in Europe

Obama abandons missile defence shield in Europe​

Yes, Trump and NATO called out Putin for violating the INF treaty, we were no longer operating under the "more flexible" policies.....https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49198565

"
It banned missiles with ranges between 500 and 5,500 km (310-3,400 miles).
But earlier this year the US and Nato accused Russia of violating the pact by deploying a new type of cruise missile, which Moscow has denied.
The Americans said they had evidence that Russia had deployed a number of 9M729 missiles - known to Nato as SSC-8. This accusation was then put to Washington's Nato allies, which all backed the US claim.
"Russia is solely responsible for the treaty's demise," Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement on Friday."

Let me guess, Putin told you something different and you believed him? Silly Russian troll

1) yes, those are foreign leaders, leaders from a foreign country. Yes, it's not uncommon for the President to meet them in the Oval Office, without the Press around.....
That's with our allies, retard, not our adversaries.
2) Clinton wasn't the President, meeting withi AG. Rob, worked for President Trump.
I know, that's the problem AG's are supposed to be independent, not the president's lawyer.

Moreover, we know how the Russian hoax was a lie, pushed by Clinton
It wasn't a hoax, numbnuts.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys. In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

So, why did everyone lie about it?

...and we also know the Clintons and Lynch lied about what they discussed.
Then what did they really say?
3) Yes, Obama and Russia..."
4) Obama canceled missle defense system in Eastern Europe Obama abandons missile defence shield in Europe

Obama abandons missile defence shield in Europe​

The missile defense shield wasn't a contract nor a treaty.

You didn't notice or just ignored the date of your link?

September 17 2009?
That was Obama's FIRST term.

Yes, Trump and NATO called out Putin for violating the INF treaty, we were no longer operating under the "more flexible" policies.....https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49198565

"
It banned missiles with ranges between 500 and 5,500 km (310-3,400 miles).
But earlier this year the US and Nato accused Russia of violating the pact by deploying a new type of cruise missile, which Moscow has denied.
The Americans said they had evidence that Russia had deployed a number of 9M729 missiles - known to Nato as SSC-8. This accusation was then put to Washington's Nato allies, which all backed the US claim.
"Russia is solely responsible for the treaty's demise," Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement on Friday."

Let me guess, Putin told you something different and you believed him? Silly Russian troll
As you believe Pompeo?
Trump/Russian stooge/useless idiot?

Forum List

Back