NBC Fires Matt Lauer..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
"NBC has fired its leading morning news anchor Matt Lauer over sexual harassment allegations, the network’s president for news said in a memo to staff on Wednesday."

NBC Fires Matt Lauer Over Misconduct Allegations

..... :eusa_snooty:

Eh, never liked the guy sooo .. another respected and perverted Dem. bites the dust... :beer:

.. but they still have plenty in Congress and Democrats are loving it..

Last edited:
This must have just been announced... 3 new thread on this.
Not surprising, especially after losing his hair.

Who's next? Chris Hansen?

This must have just been announced... 3 new thread on this.
Not surprising, especially after losing his hair.

Who's next? Chris Hansen?

I came in third?

The damn dog had to pee.... :lol:

Who's the bright eyed efeminat bobble head on MSNBC, he should be next, so annoying and all.

Know why women are never accused.... ? Okay, too obvious....

Yup, I was third, I'm doomed ... doooomed .. :9:

breaking news ... make that fourth .. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Know why women are never accused.... ? Okay, too obvious....

Women are far more vicious when angered, that's my guess.

I was taken advantage of by a sexy neighbor lady at an early age, it changed my life..

I recall smiling more... for one thing

Still...this all leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Do we really want to live in a society where allegation is all you need to destroy someone?
Salem witch trials.

Do we really want to live in a society where allegation is all you need to destroy someone?
Salem witch trials.
I really don't think they would have fired him like that if they weren't damned sure it was true. These people aren't idiots. Plus they have additional information it wasn't the only time....

Salem witch trials.
I really don't think they would have fired him like that if they weren't damned sure it was true. These people aren't idiots. Plus they have additional information it wasn't the only time....

Nevertheless you have to admit this is a shaky road.

Salem witch trials.

It's NBC, they're idiots but even they get it right once in awhile.

Forum List

Back