NBC Plans To Drop Roma McDaniel.

They have lots of right wing contributors, the problem is, y'all call them republicans in name only, because they are not Trumpers, to you all now a days, a conservative is Not a conservative, unless they bow to Trump....is what it appears to be?
I’m still waiting to hear you denounce all of the journalists who lied about collusion and Hunters laptop for years.

Funny how you support them instead.

You require lies.

The New York Times is arguably the BEST newspaper in the United States.

Trump has a love/hate relationship with them! He knows they are the best of the best! He wants them to write only good stories about him....and when they do...he LOVES them, and when they don't, he repeatedly calls them fake news... :lol:

This has been going on between them, for decades.
The NYT went with the Russia hoax. They are not dependable.

The NYT went with the Russia hoax. They are not dependable.
Yes they are the best of the best, even their coverage of the Russian election interference in 2016. They didn't have fake coverage, they reported and covered the news....with actual journalists investigating....they ain't a Gateway Pundit!I

Now, their opinion pieces could have bias, and does in many cases, as opinion and editorials often do. But their NEWS stories are factually based, well sourced.

Yes they are the best of the best, even their coverage of the Russian election interference in 2016. They didn't have fake coverage, they reported and covered the news....with actual journalists investigating....they ain't a Gateway Pundit!I

Now, their opinion pieces could have bias, and does in many cases, as opinion and editorials often do. But their NEWS stories are factually based, well sourced.
That’t the problem, the legacy media reports (the news) instead of reporting reality. Hearsay leftist ‘news’

Do I get $1 for every MSNBC story about Hunters laptop being fake and Trump colluding with Russia?

1711715396809.jpeg

------------------------------------------------

??????
Why the anger so early in the morning, poster Weatherman?
Would Jesus be that way?
Are you OK?
Why do you bring up Jesus? Maybe he’s not even a Christian.

I notice libs do that a lot.

"Why do you bring up Jesus? Maybe he’s not even a Christian."
-----------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Lisa your observation is OK with me.
The poster Weatherman may very well not be 'Christian'....or simply doesn't believe in the Jesus-thingy in any form.
I'm OK with that, too.

However, I inserted the 'What would Jesus do' caveat as the Jesus figure has a reputation for kindness directed towards others. I'm pretty sure that is a pretty widely perceived character trait of his.
So, using Jesus as merely a 'social norm' or standard-of-demeanor, rather than some kind of a religious icon seemed fitting.

And too, it was rather note-worthy that a poster would start the morning off with an angry ad hominem directed at a poster who stated he was unfamiliar with some publication titled 'The Babylon Bee'.

In short, it seemed sort of over-the-top reactionary.
Not to mention, a tad emotionally frantic.

---------------------------------------------

I notice libs do that a lot.

Well, I dunno much about "libs", nor what their posting habits may be.

But, ......but if the poster Lisa is desiring to identify my avatar as a "lib".....well, that's a sad misread.

My avatar (and me too).....are dyed-in-the-wool 'Independents'. If one does wish to place us on some kind of politi-think spectrum I'd suggest we may fit close to either Liberal Conservatives or Conservative Liberals.

Take your pick. We are cool with whatever.

Although, truthfully......we ain't much into labels. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Lisa your observation is OK with me.
The poster Weatherman may very well not be 'Christian'....or simply doesn't believe in the Jesus-thingy in any form.
I'm OK with that, too.

However, I inserted the 'What would Jesus do' caveat as the Jesus figure has a reputation for kindness directed towards others. I'm pretty sure that is a pretty widely perceived character trait of his.
So, using Jesus as merely a 'social norm' or standard-of-demeanor, rather than some kind of a religious icon seemed fitting.

And too, it was rather note-worthy that a poster would start the morning off with an angry ad hominem directed at a poster who stated he was unfamiliar with some publication titled 'The Babylon Bee'.

In short, it seemed sort of over-the-top reactionary.
Not to mention, a tad emotionally frantic.

---------------------------------------------

Well, I dunno much about "libs", nor what their posting habits may be.

But, ......but if the poster Lisa is desiring to identify my avatar as a "lib".....well, that's a sad misread.

My avatar (and me too).....are dyed-in-the-wool 'Independents'. If one does wish to place us on some kind of politi-think spectrum I'd suggest we may fit close to either Liberal Conservatives or Conservative Liberals.

Take your pick. We are cool with whatever.

Although, truthfully......we ain't much into labels. ;)
Every post of yours is on the lib side. So all you are is another lib claiming to be an independent. Lots of libs do that do.

But I do understand why you’d be embarrassed to admit you support the Democrat Party.

But I do understand why you’d be embarrassed to admit you support the Democrat Party.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster Lisa, that's another sad misread.
I support the individual who I think has the character, brains, and competency that will lead the nation or my State so that my family can continue to be safe and prosper.

I ain't much for labels or the color of the jersey (or hat).
Honestly, I do try to keep it simple. I'm old.

Forum List

Back