🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBC/WSJ poll: NRA more popular than entertainment industry

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
NBC/WSJ poll: NRA more popular than entertainment industry
As Washington prepares for a political battle over the Obama White House's proposals to curb gun violence after the Newtown, Conn., shootings, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that the National Rifle Association is more popular than the entertainment industry.

Forty-one percent of adults see the NRA -- the nation's top gun lobby -- in a positive light, while 34 percent view it in a negative light.

By comparison, just 24 percent have positive feelings about the entertainment industry, and 39 percent have negative ones.

The NRA's fav/unfav score is virtually unchanged from its 41 percent-to-29 percent rating in the Jan. 2011 NBC/WSJ poll, nearly two years before the Newtown shootings.​

:lmao:

NYCarbineer I've re-worked your signature for you:

A Liberal is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to stand up for himself.

This means that people are upset about the shows on television, boy bands, etc.

Daveman's an idiot; we don't need a poll for that.

In Just One Month, The NRA Has Torpedoed Its Reputation

NRA Approval Ratings Tank After Press Conference - Business Insider
I see you didn't bother to read anything.

From my link:

Forty-one percent of adults see the NRA -- the nation's top gun lobby -- in a positive light, while 34 percent view it in a negative light.​

From your link:

After the press conference and a subsequent appearance on "Meet the Press," the NRA's favorability shifted to a 42-45 negative split...​

Hmmmm...your link shows the NRA as being viewed MORE favorably than my link.

Who's the idiot, again? Hint: You.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back