• Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purdue

• Wisconsin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top 3 seeds in each bracket listed. Anyone like any long shots to advance?
Is anyone surprised Michigan pulled the upset today? I bet EVERYONE picked Michigan 11 over the Colorado State Rams 6.

Not one person here will tell me they picked Colorado State to beat Michigan. No fucking way.

You should do a thread on NCAA wrestling...i'll participate and post pics and videos!
Why did you wrestle? It drives Unkotare crazy when I say I wrestled in college because I actually quit after the first semester. Fuck that. Impossible to go to school, wrestle and work.

I hear there is wrestling on tv tonight. 3 hours of it. 7pm to 10:30pm on ESPN. Says NCAA Championships First Round.

Why did you wrestle? It drives Unkotare crazy when I say I wrestled in college because I actually quit after the first semester. Fuck that. Impossible to go to school, wrestle and work.

I hear there is wrestling on tv tonight. 3 hours of it. 7pm to 10:30pm on ESPN. Says NCAA Championships First Round.

Many times Wrestlers just go to Wrestle. Carrying 12 and Wrestling was a back breaker

i'll try to check it on youtube...i wrestle because i like to test my muscular prowess against similarly built strongmen...like Trump wants to wrestle Putin

i'll try to check it on youtube...i wrestle because i like to test my muscular prowess against similarly built strongmen...like Trump wants to wrestle Putin
The best wrestler in my weight could grab your wrist and you could not make him let go. Such a strong grip. Trump has tiny hands I don't think he would have a good grip.

And you know what I would do if you were testing your prowess? I would pancake you. Do you know what that is? That's where we are tied up my left chest to your left chest and we are pushing into each other to see who is stronger, then I would lighten up and fling you onto your back with me on top of you. 3 point takedown and hopefully 3 point near fall if I don't outright pin you.

You would have loved to watch me wrestle. I only wrestled 10th-12th grade and was all state my senior year. Didn't know a lot of moves so really good wrestlers could beat me but most couldn't. I weighted 155, bench press 350, dead lift 505 and squat 405. At 155 lbs I was pound for pound a beast. I could take on and beat most heavyweights. I was like the Mike Tyson of wrestlers. Mostly greco roman upper body stuff. But also fast.

The best wrestler in my weight could grab your wrist and you could not make him let go. Such a strong grip. Trump has tiny hands I don't think he would have a good grip.

And you know what I would do if you were testing your prowess? I would pancake you. Do you know what that is? That's where we are tied up my left chest to your left chest and we are pushing into each other to see who is stronger, then I would lighten up and fling you onto your back with me on top of you. 3 point takedown and hopefully 3 point near fall if I don't outright pin you.

You would have loved to watch me wrestle. I only wrestled 10th-12th grade and was all state my senior year. Didn't know a lot of moves so really good wrestlers could beat me but most couldn't. I weighted 155, bench press 350, dead lift 505 and squat 405. At 155 lbs I was pound for pound a beast. I could take on and beat most heavyweights. I was like the Mike Tyson of wrestlers. Mostly greco roman upper body stuff. But also fast.
Godboy couldn't handle my grip when i wrestled him

i don't doubt you were pretty good

Yea, that was a great win. Loved that.
That is a blue chip college with all blue chip recruits. I don’t like coach kalapari but my dad does. My grandmother used to love coach k. Even though we are Greek, my cousin played for the MSU Spartans, our family literally came from Sparta, my grandmother can’t speak English and she loves duke. Go figure.

It's heaven to me :)
I’ll be honest, it’s boring. I wasn’t boring because I didn’t know how to wrestle so I was unorthodox. Two guys who both know how to wrestle is boring. I watched this one guy just manhandling his opponent. He was fun to watch.

I had a couple moves I would have done rather than just let the guy up.

Forum List

Back