• Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purdue

• Wisconsin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone surprised Michigan pulled the upset today? I bet EVERYONE picked Michigan 11 over the Colorado State Rams 6.

Not one person here will tell me they picked Colorado State to beat Michigan. No fucking way.
I heard Michigan was favored to win but a lower seed.

Memphis 9 beats Boise 8. That’s an upset. Not a big one but still. Got to love the upsets.

Richmond 12 beats Iowa 5

New Mexico st 12 beats uconn 5

Crei 9 beats sdsu 8

michigan and kentucky games.

At least 6 upsets already

No, I watched :)
They tried to make it interesting. Kept showing the ends of matches rather than one match at a time. Boring. Just show the highlights which is either the end of the match when one guy is trying to come back or when someone is getting pinned.

This one guy did a move that reminded me of me because I was so unorthodox I just made shit up and it worked because they didn't expect it. He shucked the guy between his legs but then leaped over and got behind the guy. 2 point takedown. What I would do is shuck them down between my legs then use my chest to their back and spin around behind them like a helicopter. Almost at the exact same time you shuck the head in between your legs and before their head is even between your legs you are spinning around so now you are behind them you on top them in the bottom starting position. A second ago we were standing face to face. I grabbed the back of the head with my right hand, my left hand on their right elbow, pull down SHUCK! I was 155 pounds and metro Detroit Powerlifting champion.

To be honest, the best guys (top 3) were just too good for me. My shit didn't work on them. But I only wrestled 3 years. And I was only 17 when I graduated high school. They were all 18. A part of me wishes my mom would have waited 1 more year before she sent me to school but she wanted me out of the house. LOL.

I think this is FINALLY Gonzaga's year to win it all. They've come SO close numerous times. They're my pick.
I always root for them. Poor Gonzaga. No one even knows where that school is. The only time we ever hear the word Gonzaga is in March. I like them too.

Are you saying they've never won it all? I didn't know that.

They tried to make it interesting. Kept showing the ends of matches rather than one match at a time. Boring. Just show the highlights which is either the end of the match when one guy is trying to come back or when someone is getting pinned.

This one guy did a move that reminded me of me because I was so unorthodox I just made shit up and it worked because they didn't expect it. He shucked the guy between his legs but then leaped over and got behind the guy. 2 point takedown. What I would do is shuck them down between my legs then use my chest to their back and spin around behind them like a helicopter. Almost at the exact same time you shuck the head in between your legs and before their head is even between your legs you are spinning around so now you are behind them you on top them in the bottom starting position. A second ago we were standing face to face. I grabbed the back of the head with my right hand, my left hand on their right elbow, pull down SHUCK! I was 155 pounds and metro Detroit Powerlifting champion.

To be honest, the best guys (top 3) were just too good for me. My shit didn't work on them. But I only wrestled 3 years. And I was only 17 when I graduated high school. They were all 18. A part of me wishes my mom would have waited 1 more year before she sent me to school but she wanted me out of the house. LOL.

Yes, that was Gable Steveson may well be the best ever HW.

Still don't know anything about St. Peter's, only it's in New Jersey. Just saw this is the first time a New Jersey school has reached the Sweet 16 since Seton Hall in 2000.

Forum List

Back