Need $10,000? Move to Arkansas

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Free bicycle too!

Arkansas Will Pay $10,000 If You Move There
November 17, 2020
The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering people $10,000 and a free bike or art museum pass to those who are willing to move there.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020
The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering people $10,000 and a free bike or art museum pass to those who are willing to move there.

or Art Museum pass. I've never been there so I don't know if it's worth it.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020
Are they getting too many two headed inbred births?

My dad was born and raised in Ark. I did consider moving there at one time. I think I have family there still living. But Dad lef for a reason..and he never said why. So maybe its best I don't consider it.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020

Take the bike. I've been to most of the great museums around the world - the Louvre, Athens, London, New York, Los Angeles, Madrid, oh and Bentonville, Arkansas, subject area. It's a yawner I tell ya.
But on that subject, I put together this gem:

Featuring one of my favorites in the Getty Center by Dadd. Majestic work it is.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020

Take the bike. I've been to most of the great museums around the world - the Louvre, Athens, London, New York, Los Angeles, Madrid, oh and Bentonville, Arkansas, subject area. It's a yawner I tell ya.

That's funny at the link you posted. I am not a well-traveled person or an art expert but I love looking at Art, paintings mostly and I could not tell you what type of art it is. But I went to one in St Louis and I could spend days there I really love it.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020

good point...

stay away.

the fresh air would kill you anyway.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020

I bet u have. Even a crow can soar like an eagle on the internet.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020
/——/ Yes, but you’d still have to drive to NY for decent pizza and marinara sauce.

Free bicycle too!

November 17, 2020
/——/ Yes, but you’d still have to drive to NY for decent pizza and marinara sauce.

That's what the bike is for.......

I was born there and they couldn't pay me enough to live there. If you're anywhere around Little Rock or West Memphis, the bike would be gone in three minutes and the money would be gone in five.

All while you were standing in front of the art museum.

Forum List

Back