Dems assassinate another Kennedy…go after Kennedy saying he raped a nanny or something…

I am super confused.

The left keeps saying that RFK hurts Trump MORE than Biden…yet the left KEEPS ATTACKING RFK.

IF RFK HURT TRUMP MORE THAN BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER.

More cult lies.
The left couldn't tell the truth no matter what. But, yes, I have noticed that ever since Biden's bad debate all of a sudden the RFK stories are popping up. He is a sexual assaulter and barbeques dogs. He wasn't doing those before the debate, only after the debate. The left are so transparent.

You live in a dream world. Did you even bother to watch the coverage right after the debate?

The Democratic operatives of CNN, MSNBC, and the licensed alphabet networks were INSISTING that Biden had to drop out.

I’ve been very honest about this: Anyone but Biden would have a better chance of beating Trump than BIden. Against Newsome or a Dem governor of a swing state, Trump would have a difficult time winning.

Biden is Biden’s problem, not Trump.

Back to the thread: Why did they bring up eating dog meat as some kind of super negative? I guess they hate other cultures.
Michelle Obama would trounce the felon.

You are indeed super confused. Why?

MAGA keeps saying that Biden is easily beatable by Trump … yet MAGA KEEPS ATTACKING BIDEN TO LEAVE THE RACE.

IF TRUMP COULD SO EASILY BEAT BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER TRYING TO GET HIM TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE.
Biden has assassinated his own character.
Pointing out that his presidency is a failure isn't character assassination.

The left couldn't tell the truth no matter what. But, yes, I have noticed that ever since Biden's bad debate all of a sudden the RFK stories are popping up. He is a sexual assaulter and barbeques dogs. He wasn't doing those before the debate, only after the debate. The left are so transparent.
It doesn't matter, Kennedy's a horrible candidate.

Thoughts:

1. RFK Jr did not exactly deny the charges. Where was the full-throated and vehement denial?

2. The democrats are one hot effed-up mess.

I am super confused.

The left keeps saying that RFK hurts Trump MORE than Biden…yet the left KEEPS ATTACKING RFK.

IF RFK HURT TRUMP MORE THAN BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER.

More cult lies.

What character???? The man has no "character". He's bat shit crazy. Worms ate his brain.

Forum List

Back