Netanyahu to Attend a USS Liberty Memorial?

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
The President of the USS Liberty Veterans Association, Ernest A. Gallo, sent a letter dated January 10, 2016 to President Barack Obama requesting that he invite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to attend a Memorial Service at Arlington National Cemetery at noon on June 8, 2016 commemorating the June 8, 1967 Israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY in which 32 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded.
Target Liberty: Obama Challenged to Invite Netanyahu to Attend a Memorial Service Commemorating Those Who Died in the Israeli Attack of the USS LIberty

He don´t have the balls

The President of the USS Liberty Veterans Association, Ernest A. Gallo, sent a letter dated January 10, 2016 to President Barack Obama requesting that he invite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to attend a Memorial Service at Arlington National Cemetery at noon on June 8, 2016 commemorating the June 8, 1967 Israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY in which 32 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded.
Target Liberty: Obama Challenged to Invite Netanyahu to Attend a Memorial Service Commemorating Those Who Died in the Israeli Attack of the USS LIberty

He don´t have the balls

Great news. Bibi is attending the memorial for the USS Cole.

He don´t have the balls

Yes, that was an unfortunate friendly-fire incident that happened almost 50 years ago. My 19-year-old cousin was also killed by fellow Israelis in a friendly-fire incident. My uncle and aunt never thought to blame his comrades.

He don´t have the balls

Yes, that was an unfortunate friendly-fire incident that happened almost 50 years ago. My 19-year-old cousin was also killed by fellow Israelis in a friendly-fire incident. My uncle and aunt never thought to blame his comrades.
not a friendly fire incident

He don´t have the balls

On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty was cruising in the Mediterranean in International waters ordered to monitor the Israeli-Arab war. In the morning the ship was circled a dozen times by low flying Nord propeller "boxcars" at mast height with Israeli designation. The planes flew at mast height; the men on the ship could see the teeth of the pilots as they smiled. They waved at them. The ship was flying a 4’ x 7’ American flag; it stood straight out on a clear, breezy day. The ship had large letter designation on the bow GTR-5. The attack by unmarked Israeli planes (Israel says the attack was an accident – the ship was an Egyptian horse carrier – less than 1/2 the size of the USS Liberty) commenced in the afternoon in International waters. After the attack with cannon, rockets, napalm and torpedo fire; the torpedo boats came back and machine gunned the life rafts as they were thrown overboard (a war crime according to International Law). 34 men were killed and 171wounded (out of a crew of 291) this day by the Israelis. The men on board the ship call it murder. Captain Ward Boston was given one week to conduct an investigation of the attack. Before he died Ward Boston signed an affidavit stating that the attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate.
Many American intelligence servicemen have come forward stating they overheard the Israelis identifying the ship as American. I do not believe the Israeli government – I believe it is lying.
USS Liberty Veterans Association | Letter to Bibi

When it comes to Israel the US is simply unable to behave as a sovereign nation. Bennieyahoo is more commander in chief of US armed forces than any american president.

He don´t have the balls

On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty was cruising in the Mediterranean in International waters ordered to monitor the Israeli-Arab war. In the morning the ship was circled a dozen times by low flying Nord propeller "boxcars" at mast height with Israeli designation. The planes flew at mast height; the men on the ship could see the teeth of the pilots as they smiled. They waved at them. The ship was flying a 4’ x 7’ American flag; it stood straight out on a clear, breezy day. The ship had large letter designation on the bow GTR-5. The attack by unmarked Israeli planes (Israel says the attack was an accident – the ship was an Egyptian horse carrier – less than 1/2 the size of the USS Liberty) commenced in the afternoon in International waters. After the attack with cannon, rockets, napalm and torpedo fire; the torpedo boats came back and machine gunned the life rafts as they were thrown overboard (a war crime according to International Law). 34 men were killed and 171wounded (out of a crew of 291) this day by the Israelis. The men on board the ship call it murder. Captain Ward Boston was given one week to conduct an investigation of the attack. Before he died Ward Boston signed an affidavit stating that the attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate.
Many American intelligence servicemen have come forward stating they overheard the Israelis identifying the ship as American. I do not believe the Israeli government – I believe it is lying.

The link says that Israel mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian carrier. You have to remember that Israel was fighting on 3 fronts, in a very short six day period. There was no reason for Israel to expect an American ship to be in the middle of the Mediterannian Sea at that time. Have you ever been in the fog of war? Besides, Israelis worship America so much that it's almost sickening, and I suspect it was the same at that time too.

He don´t have the balls

The link says that Israel mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian carrier. You have to remember that Israel was fighting on 3 fronts, in a very short six day period. There was no reason for Israel to expect an American ship to be in the middle of the Mediterannian Sea at that time. Have you ever been in the fog of war? Besides, Israelis worship America so much that it's almost sickening, and I suspect it was the same at that time too.

What's much more sickening is america's dysfunctional obsession with Israel. We've become so accustomed to excusing and engaging in denial of Israel’s protracted occupation, settlement expansions and violence that we now discount the word of our own armed service personnel.

He don´t have the balls

The link says israel claims that ¨The attack by unmarked Israeli planes (Israel says the attack was an accident – the ship was an Egyptian horse carrier – less than 1/2 the size of the USS Liberty)¨

Why would israel not expect ¨an American ship to be in the middle of the Mediterannian Sea at that time.¨ if they overflew the ship 12 times?

Why did israel use un-marked planes, and why shoot up survivours in life-rafts (a war-crime)

He don´t have the balls

What's much more sickening is america's dysfunctional obsession with Israel. We've become so accustomed to excusing and engaging in denial of Israel’s protracted occupation, settlement expansions and violence that we now discount the word of our own armed service personnel.

Yes, but I was specifically talking about the Liberty incident. My Israeli relatives never stop talking about, or marvelling at, America. Obama has criticized Israel in the areas you've mentioned. As for the incident itself: 1) Does EVERYONE from the Liberty believe that it was deliberate? 2) How can they know it from Israel's point of view? 3) Weren't there already about 7 or 8 investigations that absolved Israel?

He don´t have the balls

Yes, but I was specifically talking about the Liberty incident. My Israeli relatives never stop talking about, or marvelling at, America. Obama has criticized Israel in the areas you've mentioned. As for the incident itself: 1) Does EVERYONE from the Liberty believe that it was deliberate? 2) How can they know it from Israel's point of view? 3) Weren't there already about 7 or 8 investigations that absolved Israel?

"My Israeli relatives never stop talking about, or marvelling at, America."

And why wouldn't they. We fight their proxy wars for them, hand them about 20% or so of the funding for their defense budget, and back them no matter what they ever do, atrocities and all.

He don´t have the balls

And as the official report shows it was an accident, just as the killing of the British soldiers in Iraq by American gung ho pilots was also an accident. Will Obama apologise for those deaths ?

He don´t have the balls

not a friendly fire incident

Says who. Which conspiracy site are you using today ?

He don´t have the balls

And as the official report shows it was an accident, just as the killing of the British soldiers in Iraq by American gung ho pilots was also an accident. Will Obama apologise for those deaths ?
right. the giant american flag, ship configuration, and american markings were somehow all missed on multiple attack runs.

He don´t have the balls

It was in Egyptian territorial waters 100 miles from its reported position. The Egyptian navy had a fleet of the same vessels as they were war surplus liberty ships built in their hundreds.

And why wouldn't they. We fight their proxy wars for them, hand them about 20% or so of the funding for their defense budget, and back them no matter what they ever do, atrocities and all.

What proxy war have you fought in then ?

Get back double what you pay out, yet give the arabs 10 times as much with nothing in return other than mass murder of your citizens

He don´t have the balls

right. the giant american flag, ship configuration, and american markings were somehow all missed on multiple attack runs.

Like the huge Union jack and the electronic ident that matched the daily one, and still your pilots killed British soldiers. I wonder what those soldiers lives would be worth in an American court ?

What proxy war have you fought in then ?

Get back double what you pay out, yet give the arabs 10 times as much with nothing in return other than mass murder of your citizens

"What proxy war have you fought in then ?"

The US, you remember?

"Get back double what you pay out, yet give the arabs 10 times as much with nothing in return other than mass murder of your citizens"

You're making shit up again. "Double"? "10 times"? Bullshit, pulling random numbers out your ass.

Forum List

Back