Never forget the way democrats abuse President Trump today is they see all Americas who challenge

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Wednesday DemocratsmloFINALLY launched impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump. They dreamed of this day since January 2017 when he was sworn into office.

NEVER FORGET! The Way Democrats Abuse President Trump Today is the Way They See All Americans Who Challenge Their Evil
--------------------

America is awake and they want a war and everything you see hear deny believe doesn't believe it doesn't matter these democratic a.holes have steered the game ................. they're (leftist) hated bank on that one.

It is definitely a disgusting and disgraceful scam. Not surprising though as I have seen the kind of lies and crimes they are willing to commit to cover up their own criminal acts.

It appears they believe that if one is running for office that person cannot be investigated yet they were and are still silent on the criminal acts committed by Bidens, Obama and Hillary and her gang who used a fake foreign agency interfering in the 2016 election. Democrats have showed their criminality and Biden felt bold enough even to brag about their racketeering and play to pay schemes using American tax dollars. They belong in jail.

It is definitely a disgusting and disgraceful scam. Not surprising though as I have seen the kind of lies and crimes they are willing to commit to cover up their own criminal acts.

It appears they believe that if one is running for office that person cannot be investigated yet they were and are still silent on the criminal acts committed by Bidens, Obama and Hillary and her gang who used a fake foreign agency interfering in the 2016 election. Democrats have showed their criminality and Biden felt bold enough even to brag about their racketeering and play to pay schemes using American tax dollars. They belong in jail.

Whatever happens, it's amazing how many millions have woken up around the globe.........

On Wednesday DemocratsmloFINALLY launched impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump. They dreamed of this day since January 2017 when he was sworn into office.

NEVER FORGET! The Way Democrats Abuse President Trump Today is the Way They See All Americans Who Challenge Their Evil
--------------------
America is awake and they want a war and everything you see hear deny believe doesn't believe it doesn't matter these democratic a.holes have steered the game ................. they're (leftist) hated bank on that one.

Toupee.jpg

Trump was an absolute angel in 2016 compared to how he will be now, starting with tonight. I hope Sniffer Joe becomes the DNC candidate so that I can watch Trump eviscerate and shame the old fool on stage.

Whatever happens, it's amazing how many millions have woken up around the globe.........
Neither the media nor their communist minions will even mention the fact that when Joe Biden threatened Ukraine with withholding the $1.5B the response by the President of Ukraine was "You can't do that, the president said, You are not the President." Joe replied ......"Call Him."..... Don't gloss over this point. Obama was on the take as well and thanks to pedo Joe's hot shit arrogance, Obama is now inseparably welded to that fact.

Forum List

Back