Never Mind Waking Up At 3AM.Will "Sleeping Hillary" Be Able To Wake Up Daily At 6:00,6:30 ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow: :chillpill: :itsok: If Hillary is already too tired to do 5 rallies a week, taking three day naps between appearances/reporters, how the hell is she going to be able to wake up daily at 6/6:30 daily for breakfast and national security briefings?
No way will Hillary be wide awake by 7/7:30 everyday, and ready to go to work in her "Sleepy Condition".
What's she gonna do? Sleep till 10am and send Huma to the daily national security meetings/briefings? :tinfoil:

Lame... Don't waste your or our time with this crap. You should delete this and move on to real things

:cow: :chillpill: :itsok: If Hillary is already too tired to do 5 rallies a week, taking three day naps between appearances/reporters, how the hell is she going to be able to wake up daily at 6/6:30 daily for breakfast and national security briefings?
No way will Hillary be wide awake by 7/7:30 everyday, and ready to go to work in her "Sleepy Condition".
What's she gonna do? Sleep till 10am and send Huma to the daily national security meetings/briefings? :tinfoil:
It looks as though it might kill her.

even average Americans under 68 struggle to wake up at 630 every day.

Her nurses assure us that she sits up and watches her "stories" every day.....and she enjoys sitting in her rocking chair outside to get some air......

Remember how Progressives ragged on Reagans health at the end of his second term, after he crushed the USSR and revitalized the US economy?

Remember how Progressives ragged on Reagans health at the end of his second term, after he crushed the USSR and revitalized the US economy?
well Hillary is already showing signs of one of those memory loss ailments,who knows, maybe they will name the next one after Hillary,,maybe call it "I Don't Recall" Disease

i know how to wake up Hillary every morning. just send any 500 pound sumo wrestler into her bedroom and let him rip one.

Obama just gets paper copies of 7AM security meeting. Mark Levin reads his daily "working" schedule often. He does very little before 10A, then usually long lunch, afternoon meeting, done for day. She? Who knows?

This when he not golfing, lessons, fundraiser, boondogle, dog-pony show, GW horsecrap, vacation etc.

They cost A LOT, but produce nothing but misery-poverty.

Obama just gets paper copies of 7AM security meeting. Mark Levin reads his daily "working" schedule often. He does very little before 10A, then usually long lunch, afternoon meeting, done for day. She? Who knows?

This when he not golfing, lessons, fundraiser, boondogle, dog-pony show, GW horsecrap, vacation etc.

They cost A LOT, but produce nothing but misery-poverty.
for all we know, Obama probably wakes up around 10/11am. like most lazy people do

She's had thyroid issues...and they clearly haven't been resolved.

I wonder how long it takes for Hillary to get her vision back after sleeping for 12 hours

Her nurses assure us that she sits up and watches her "stories" every day.....and she enjoys sitting in her rocking chair outside to get some air......
Purl two knit one, knit one pearl two.

every morning, Huma will sit Hillary up around 9,,,,and start that game where she holds up her fingers and says,,,,ok Hillary, how many fingers am I holding up?

I'd be more concerned about these health rumors if Hillary hadn't sat through an 11 hour marathon Benghazi hearing. Heck, I can't make it through most movies in a single sitting.

Liberals don't want a President; they want a Free For All and Hillary will delivery in Spades.

I dont know how Hillary is able to get up every three hours to pee,,,,i guess she crawls to the toilet

Forum List

Back