Never Mind Waking Up At 3AM.Will "Sleeping Hillary" Be Able To Wake Up Daily At 6:00,6:30 ??

Heart attacks, strokes, narcolepsy. The Clinton deranged seem to be throwing nearly every possible diagnoses they can think of at her. What's next, HIV and prostate cancer?

Will Hillary be able to function for an 8 hour day without a Dr. Feelgood standing by? The liberal media isn't curious enough to ask the tough questions even if they could. Hillary hasn't given a Q&A press conference since we were scraping ice off our windshields.

I dont know how Hillary is able to get up every three hours to pee,,,,i guess she crawls to the toilet
Rolls.
dont they make these 6 x 3 skate boards for people who cant walk in the middle of the night?
Maybe there's a hole in her mattress with a bucket underneath.
is that a new invention? where all u have to do is lay on your front and pee,,,some some girl named Huma comes in and emptys the bucket?

I dont know how Hillary is able to get up every three hours to pee,,,,i guess she crawls to the toilet
Rolls.
dont they make these 6 x 3 skate boards for people who cant walk in the middle of the night?
Maybe there's a hole in her mattress with a bucket underneath.
is that a new invention? where all u have to do is lay on your front and pee,,,some some girl named Huma comes in and emptys the bucket?
And put in Liberal's Baby Formula.

Forum List

Back