'Never seen a number like this': GOP pollster says Trump is uniquely poised to lose

Apparently, contrary to popular belief in the WMSM that Biden is poised to lose Bigly to Trump in 2024.

The numbers on the ground say otherwise.

Read it and weep....

I’m voting for Harris-Biden to lose.

Apparently, contrary to popular belief in the WMSM that Biden is poised to lose Bigly to Trump in 2024.

Read it and weep....

Rawstory. LOL. The most lunatic fringe Leftist rag on the planet. A favorite among USMB hard core Dembots.

Read it and weep....

Apparently you are a troll or damned stupid. There are no other alternatives.

Read it and weep....

I've been saying this all along. The media needs a close race to sell advertising. If they tell people it's gonna be the blowout I expect they won't have as many viewers.

It's actually not such a terrible thing, I suspect it will motivate the left leaning folks to turn out in huge numbers.

Read it and weep....

Well done Dude, you triggered the crap outta them.

I've been saying this all along. The media needs a close race to sell advertising. If they tell people it's gonna be the blowout I expect they won't have as many viewers.

It's actually not such a terrible thing, I suspect it will motivate the left leaning folks to turn out in huge numbers.
Bingo

Well done Dude, you triggered the crap outta them.
You (like lots of your fellow libturds) deliberately conflate eliciting our disdain with eliciting us being upset (which you mistakenly call “triggered.”)

Crapitus, nobody is triggered by your retardation or Malcolm ExLax’s. :itsok:

Read it and weep....

FB_IMG_1697349055692_jpg-3024033.JPG

Read it and weep....

I remember UnskewedPolls.com and Romney being poised to win bigly in 2012. Even Romney believed it. The numbers on the ground said otherwise and were right.

The first primary has not been held yet. And while trump is scared to face Christie, he will have to face Biden in debates. And by the time the ads by all the various groups showing us why trump cannot be elected are done, trump will not be re elected, and in fact Donald Trump the politician will be finished.
Shit i am scared to face that fat fuck Christie, he might decide to take a bite out of my arm....By the way, he did close the bridge from NJ to NYC, you remember that? I bet you howled with rage....

I remember UnskewedPolls.com and Romney being poised to win bigly in 2012. Even Romney believed it. The numbers on the ground said otherwise and were right.
Yeah, Romney would of won bigly if the fucking mormon retard wouldnt of rolled over and died in the 2nd and 3rd debates,, but i guess he got paid off by the brown turd Obammy, which then we had a lack luster economic recovery and college educated Starbucks Baristas.....

Forum List

Back