#NeverTrump Collapsing: Delegates Bound to Marco Rubio, John Kasich Begin Warming to Trump!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Even the deaf, dumb and blind Establishment now has to face the INEVITABLE!

Breitbart ^

Some are making the pitch that they want Trump to pick Rubio as his vice presidential candidate, but nonetheless the warm comments many of these Rubio delegates are making about Trump—instead of about Sen. Ted Cruz — is perhaps a sign of a turning tide in the delegate game after Trump captured at least 89 delegates in New York last night... “Whatever happens, it’s important we have a unity ticket at the convention and leave Cleveland united and energized,” the alternate delegate and Rubio...

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Breitbart ^

Some are making the pitch that they want Trump to pick Rubio as his vice presidential candidate, but nonetheless the warm comments many of these Rubio delegates are making about Trump—instead of about Sen. Ted Cruz — is perhaps a sign of a turning tide in the delegate game after Trump captured at least 89 delegates in New York last night... “Whatever happens, it’s important we have a unity ticket at the convention and leave Cleveland united and energized,” the alternate delegate and Rubio...

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg
Breitbart :lmao:

Breitbart ^

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Draws....:ahole-1:

I've never seen a party try so hard to lose an election.

Breitbart ^

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

So is Trump , your point?

Breitbart ^

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Learn it...President Trump, you'll be hearing it alot!

To be honest the whole election is a bit fucked. The Democrat side of the house is not doing much better in terms of the candidate they are looking to field and what the party is backing versus who seems to be the more grassroots, popularly supported candidate.

Breitbart may not be a credible news source by any stretch of the imagination, but there is no denying that the GOP is in a pretty messed up state right now.

Breitbart ^

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Only in your masturbation fantasy.

Breitbart ^

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

As I cum in your mouth, as I always do!

unless daws is female you're gay ..

not that anything is wrong with that .... :gay:

:lmao::lmao:
I'm not female or gay.
So he's gay and has a crush on me.

unless daws is female you're gay ..

not that anything is wrong with that .... :gay:

:lmao::lmao:

Then you 2 should swap spit!
Like you do with your hand to keep it and your micro dick from blistering.

Forum List

Back