New Active Military Poll: Donald Trump Squashes Hillary 49% to 21%

Here's the actual headline from the Military Times itself:

By and large, the military thinks Trump and Clinton are total losers

This is the Military Times description of its own poll:

The results, while not a scientific sampling of the military as a whole (see our methodology below), is representative of the services' more senior and career-oriented members, those who run the military's day-to-day operations and carry out its policies.

Why is that significant? Because lower ranking enlisted personnel are much more likely to vote Democrat.

The results, while not a scientific sampling of the military as a whole (see our methodology below), is representative of the services' more senior and career-oriented members, those who run the military's day-to-day operations and carry out its policies.

Why is that significant? Because lower ranking enlisted personnel are much more likely to vote Democrat.

Can you back up your claim that lower ranking enlisted personnel are more likely to vote Democrat? I am waiting.

Can you back up your claim that lower ranking enlisted personnel are more likely to vote Democrat? I am waiting.

Sure. Tell me which sources you won't try to dismiss as biased.

Anything published by the government itself or a bona fide polling company.

The poll done in the OP was not done by a bonafide polling company and you're accepting that aren't you?

The poll done in the OP was not done by a bonafide polling company and you're accepting that aren't you?
like liberal controlled you mean?

In other words you were just running off at the mouth and got called for it.

Why are demanding a credible poll in one case while accepting an admittedly unscientific poll in the other case?

Why are demanding a credible poll in one case while accepting an admittedly unscientific poll in the other case?

No idiot. I made no comment concerning any poll. My comment was to what YOU said. Go back and read the thread. You have nothing and we all know it.

No, I've just seen your act.

How soldiers really vote - Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science

No idiot. I made no comment concerning any poll. My comment was to what YOU said. Go back and read the thread. You have nothing and we all know it.

So now you're conceding you never believed the OP. lol

No, I've just seen your act.

How soldiers really vote - Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science

Yes, an opinion piece. No actual stats or anything.

So now you're conceding you never believed the OP. lol

Actually, I didn't think about it one way or another. The reason I paused is because I remember the Democrats trying to not count the votes of the military in the past two elections. If the troops actually voted for the Democrats more than for the Republicans, then common sense would dictate that the Democrats would never attempt to block the counting of military votes.

New Active Military Poll: Donald Trump Squashes Hillary 49% to 21%

of course they would

unlike John Kerry implied
they are not stupid

Forum List

Back