New cancer causing toxin found in recalled blood pressure pills

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Reuters) – U.S. health regulators said on Friday a third cancer-causing toxin was found in some blood pressure pills recalled by India’s Hetero Labs Ltd a day earlier, adding to a global recall of commonly used drugs to treat hypertension. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is also looking into whether these types of impurities could be found in other classes of drugs, a spokeswoman for the regulator said.

New cancer-causing toxin found in recalled blood pressure pills
----------------------

Well what else is new, trust the FDA, EPA, FEDS, they never want to harm you .

Our tax dollars at work.....but the FDA...EPA...and the feds sure have nice tax payer funded retirement plans.....:113:

Hah! Fuck the docta, I ain't filling that prescription.

That's how they get ya goin'..1st it's blood pressure, then it's diabetes..then that leads to something else..Nope! No pills!

If I don't live as long, so be it.

Doctor tried to give my aunt pills when she was 82. She said "Fuck that noise" and lived to be 92. She never really had to take any medication, and my body is almost exactly like hers.

Good story Marion. At 85 I take no pills. I exercise and watch sugar intake. This has been my prescription. The eating thing is huuuge. Too many people eat sugar and red meat and fast food(toxic)...they end up on pills. Scary.

upload_2019-3-2_15-32-34.jpeg

Great! The VA just took me off generic Valsartan/Amlodipine and put me on Losartan for the same reason.

Let's take care of our vets!!!

Just pay for the god damn Tribenzor i was originally on before you decided to go being cheap a$$e$.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Good story Marion. At 85 I take no pills. I exercise and watch sugar intake. This has been my prescription. The eating thing is huuuge. Too many people eat sugar and red meat and fast food(toxic)...they end up on pills. Scary.
I forgot to mention my aunt ate a lot of salmon and was a natural food genius.

Salmon, yogurt, blueberries. 2 eggs every AM. Flax seed n stuff. Roasted garlic cloves. (3 a day with slices cut in them)

CoQ10

All this was done to avoid the prescription meds. Here's the thing: It worked. She knew her stuff. I do not like salmon. It did work for her, though.

Last edited:
What is your dogs blood pressure ?........or LDL
Your horse ?
Your cat ?
The deer you shot last week /
Why dO you invent or care what your's is ? Corporate pharma whores and those that own their stock. PERIOD
Go make a salad and go for a walk....ya fucking dolt

I forgot to mention my aunt ate a lot of salmon and was a natural food genius.

Salmon, yogurt, blueberries. 2 eggs every AM. Flax seed n stuff. Roasted garlic cloves. (3 a day with slices cut in them)

CoQ10

All this was done to avoid the prescription meds.
images

A glass or two of red wine every day assists also. Supposed to be good for controlling cholesterol. The redder the better.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Your horse ?
Your cat ?
Why dO you invent or care what your's is ? Corporate pharma whores and those that own their stock. PERIOD

Walking is gay. I run, full speed, if I'm going to do that. I say there ain't no sense in half-ass running.

Your horse ?
Your cat ?

Walking is gay. I run, full speed, if I'm going to do that. I say there ain't no sense in half-ass running.
You're better off walking if you aren't a good shot( NRA evil Nazi). Let them bleed out a bit. Walk soft. T.R. would agree,
If it's a ways from the house get the horse and some straps. Make sure his blood pressure is OK first. If not, consult your DVM first.

Your horse ?
Your cat ?

You're better off walking if you aren't a good shot( NRA evil Nazi). Let them bleed out a bit. Walk soft. T.R. would agree,
If it's a ways from the house get the horse and some straps. Make sure his blood pressure is OK first. If not, consult your DVM first.

Oh, but I am. I can put it right between your eyebrows every time. From the side, between the eye and the ear.

I'm better than Jimmy Stewart, boy! (Just a hair)

I don't like watching things die, that's why I go for the instant shutdown with no pain.

I can't stand to see suffering. One time my neighbor's nephew backed over a kitten's head, it twitched around until it died. It was so sad. One has the ability to avoid that with a gun.

When you're hunting for meat, the meat is better that way.

8/10 of rabbits I ever killed were by headshots, many on the run, and they didn't feel a thing. I've eaten a lot of rabbits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back