Zone1 New common practice among catholics in austria and germany

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
To kick the truth to the young black youth
In "my" town church in Schwanenstadt "Paarsegnung" (engl. Couples blessing)

Im not sure but i think it includes gays and lesbians "paare in verschiedensten lebenslagen und beziehungen sind eingeladen" (engl. we invited all couples in diverse life situations and relationships). But even if it were heterosexuals, i think some heterosexual relationships shouldnt be blessed either, for example everything which includes sex outside marriage. The Catholic Church always condmned every sex outside marriage, even condoms, and such. Why change that?

Ricardo Simonetti marries in wedding dress of his mum: I wonder if it will be in a church, not sure if it will be really in a catholic church but it could be in of the many protestant churches ?

In "my" town church in Schwanenstadt "Paarsegnung" (engl. Couples blessing)

Im not sure but i think it includes gays and lesbians "paare in verschiedensten lebenslagen und beziehungen sind eingeladen" (engl. we invited all couples in diverse life situations and relationships). But even if it were heterosexuals, i think some heterosexual relationships shouldnt be blessed either, for example everything which includes sex outside marriage. The Catholic Church always condmned every sex outside marriage, even condoms, and such. Why change that?

I would never set foot in a church that pandered to Sodomites and turned a blind eye to their lifestyle. Those kinds of churches are as much interested in saving people's souls as they are increasing their membership and filling their coffers.

I would never set foot in a church that pandered to Sodomites and turned a blind eye to their lifestyle. Those kinds of churches are as much interested in saving people's souls as they are increasing their membership and filling their coffers.
Its the official roman-catholic church, you see what most mainstream churches came though, i think mainstream churches like lutheran, presbyterian, methodist etc. go even further with that

• In 2021, 4.3% of German "Catholics" attended Sunday worship services. In 2019, only 9.1% of Catholics regularly attended a service. That is a decline of more than half in two years.
  • Germans pay compulsory taxes to support their declared religion.
  • In 2021, around 3% of German Protestants attended Sunday worship services. In 2017, the proportion of people attending church services in Protestant regional churches was 3.4%.
  • Christian Churches are irrelevant in Germany (and most of Europe).
  • Blessing a relationship that is based on sodomy is an abomination, but I suppose it is understandable.

• In 2021, 4.3% of German "Catholics" attended Sunday worship services. In 2019, only 9.1% of Catholics regularly attended a service. That is a decline of more than half in two years.
  • Germans pay compulsory taxes to support their declared religion.
  • In 2021, around 3% of German Protestants attended Sunday worship services. In 2017, the proportion of people attending church services in Protestant regional churches was 3.4%.
  • Christian Churches are irrelevant in Germany (and most of Europe).
  • Blessing a relationship that is based on sodomy is an abomination, but I suppose it is understandable.
I dont think you are only Christian if you attend sunday service, i rarerly attend sunday service in any church, but i pray everyday at home for example. There could be more, christians, not only the ones who attend sunday service regulary. I think blessing relationships based on sodomy, and such new trends, will alienate many people who see value in christianity, and its ethics and morals, even if they dont attend every sunday.

Forum List

Back