New film cast Leni Riefensomthing as a nazi

I've never watched Triumph of the Wlll but it has been critically acclaimed for its level of film making skill, considered far ahead of its time. I've always believed that everyone close to Hitler were not only completely aware of the Final Solution, but that almost all of these people who survived the war remained unrepentant. It should have surprised no one that Riefenstahl was in that group. I will watch this for sure.

I mean she documented nazism. Is there any doubt that she was a shit as well.
Article has the only pic of hitler smiling that I have seen.
The Goosestep Is a Gayist Cock-Tease

Before one of his wealthy tricks got him into the Nazi Party, dear Adolf earned a living as a male prostitute in Vienna. Later, in his Wolf Den, he enjoyed the services of the Hitler Youth boytoys.

I mean she documented nazism. Is there any doubt that she was a shit as well.
Article has the only pic of hitler smiling that I have seen.

I studied German and my lecturers were pretty clear when we did German propaganda that she was a massive part of it.

She was a German, and just an employee. She was popular with most of Europe's show biz and 'in crowd'. She did a lot of excellent photographic studies, particularly in Africa and elsewhere. She didn't create Hitler and had zero influence on his policies or his Party, she was just a skilled film maker and photographer. Should we condemn Hitlers cooks for not poisoning him? How about his tailors? They were evil for not stabbing him to death with their scissors, right? His chauffeurs should be hated for not driving off cliffs when he was in his cars.

Tammi whining about Nazis is pretty hilarious stuff. It's like Stalin sniveling about dictators. Some hack peddling some tabloid hearsay and Tammi gets a woodie.

She claimed in her lifetime she was apolitical.

Most Germans at the time pretty much had to be. They had certain existential issues to deal with, and couldn't concern themselves with how some commies 80 years later might snivel over something or other. It's not like Tammi and the other left wing burb brats were ever going to come over and save them from Hitler and the Gestapo. These types wouldn't lift a finger to save anybody, ever, so their whining is just a joke.

Forum List

Back