Why Do we See the Double Standard? I know the Answer And It's Time Some Here Admit What the Problem Really is.

she is not a smart person she knows it
Are you familiar with the expression "imitation is the highest form of flattery"?

United States Vice President Kamala Harris launched the Back on Track initiative in 2005 when she was the District Attorney of San Francisco. It was designed to reduce recidivism by providing non-violent, first-time drug offenders with education, job training, and other support services instead of jail time. The success of this program led to its adoption by other jurisdictions across the United States1.​

Those "other" jurisdictions include Los Angeles, Maryland, Miami and New York. Additional information on the program can be found at this hyperlink:
https://bja.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh186/files/Publications/BackonTrackFS.pdf

If Vice President Harris is "...not a smart person and she knows it" I don't see how any there is any discernable brain activity when it comes to your smarts.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
IM2, I want you to look at what each presidential candidate is called. One is called President Trump, the other is called Giggles. Doesn't that tell you which one commands respect and which doesn't? Think about it.
I know teens at my place of work (restaurant) who act more mature than Harris.

Correct me if im wrong, but they had already done a bunch of solo interviews before that, unlike Kamala, right? THATS the difference. The examples in the OP never hid from the press and developed a notorious reputation for it, right? THATS the difference.
Yes, Harris is hiding.

Forum List

Back